Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.
There will be a new album from A Silver Mt. Zion this next year. It will be called "13 Blues For Thirteen Moons." Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2718635

Let's all go see them in concert a thousand times more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

aerdil posted:

Do any of you people with vinyl copies of Godspeed's 'Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven' notice any warping of the records?

Mine isn't warped, but it does crackle like a motherfucker. It's not surface dust, I clean every record I play every time. It's not static electricity, I zap everything with a static gun too. It pisses me off that I can't listen to my favorite album on vinyl. I bought it from a record store years ago, so I can't send it back now, and I'm hesitant to order another on the chance it might be defective too. loving frustrating.

e: VVV Saw them Friday in Lawrence, KS. They brought the loving house down.

pill for your ills fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Mar 31, 2008

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

DeathFromAbove1988 posted:

I was at that show! I was on the steps with my ex and a friend. Please tell me you weren't that tall fucker right in front of us.

Fortunately I was not. I was about in the middle of the floor crowd, and I made an effort to block no one's view, except for the two drunk pissbags behind me who wouldn't shut up during Lichens' set. They didn't deserve a good view.