Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lasek
Apr 22, 2006

thehustler posted:

UK Post/Prog Rockers Oceansize have put up a free MP3 for Christmas.

You will like it. It is a prog cover of Walking In The Air by Aled Jones. And it's loving ace.

http://www.oceansize.co.uk/Resources/Walking%20In%20The%20Air.mp3

again Oceansize prove why they are my favorite band, thanks for the link!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasek
Apr 22, 2006

leonje posted:

This is loving awesome.

Happen to know of anyone that sounds like Oceansize (with or without the lyrics)?

The closest people have recommended to me is Aereogramme which is kind of but not really close. They're really unique.

Lasek
Apr 22, 2006

Zoot Horn Rollo posted:

Oceansize always remind me of Aerogramme, but just nowhere near as good.

Came across some don't mess with texas and to be a high powered executive today. I enjoyed both bands.

Wow, complete opposite here. Oceansize are the best sound I've heard and Aerogramme felt like a really cheap imitation. What's the best Aerogramme record?