Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!

stay depressed posted:

post about whatever you like as often as you like because it would be nice to talk about something other than brand new, pop punk and lovely epitaph/fat wreck/etc bands that are desperate to stay relevant

i would post more but i'd basically be a broken record of myself posting from like 7 years ago which is cool and all because all those bands own but no one gives a gently caress anymore punk is bread etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

So a worse version of things that are already bad? Yep.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

I've been listening to Get Rad a lot lately. I miss them.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

there's a new Envy song or something.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

gently caress, Celeste is touring the US for once and coming nowhere near CA.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

AFAIK End of a Year is literally the same band. Sincerely is still the best thing they've put out. :colbert:

EDIT: I guess that's not fair to say, I haven't listened to Heaven Is Earth, but You Are Beneath Me and Try Me were underwhelming imo.

I'm also a grumpy old man who hates change.

rivals fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jul 15, 2015

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

stay depressed posted:

screamo is dead

I think this and cry myself to sleep every night.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Double posting because why the gently caress not. Listening to Transistor Transistor - Ruined Lives for the first time in a really long time. So good. RIP Transistor Transistor.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

disagree.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXMm9gZl5s

What the gently caress happened to White Lung? :(

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Nicomo posted:

The guitarist from Gorilla Biscuits formed this band,

Are you confusing Rites of Spring with Quicksand or Rival Schools?

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

People are talking about buying Saetia records in TYOOL 2016. What?

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

stay depressed posted:

``check out my shelves upon shelves of poo poo i can't even sell for 5 dollars``

This is my life.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

He always was.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

There were always rumors even back in 2002 that Jim was hitting up 16 y/o girls on the regular when he would be touring, always sketch. But yeah, there are accusations out now that are more than just rumor - http://lambgoat.com/news/26772/ex-Champion-True-Identity-singer-accused-of-being-child-predator

True Identity broke up when this all started coming out too. He's always had this rep though so I can't say I was terribly surprised. hosed up, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

In case this thread hasn't talked about them yet, you guys should check out Super Unison. It's real good punk with the singer from Punch.