Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

macpod posted:

Even if it is rare, I don't think it's worth even $16500. :colbert:

2004 Toyota Celica GTS ***RARE**** - $165000
http://roanoke.craigslist.org/car/551860630.html

Auto GTS's are such piles of poo poo. The engine drops out of the VVTi rpm range between gears making the added expense over the GT for naught. That price is crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

allonblack posted:

Am I the only one that gets irritated when people don't bother with a screenshot?

To contribute -

That picture is as old as the Internet.

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Baby Hitler posted:

Bihmer? Never heard that in a lifetime of exposure to BMWs, not even ironically.

Have you never heard Who Am I?(Sim Simma) by Beanie Man?

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Yes, I would love to pay $4k for a salvage title 93 Miata that is so gay that my gay friends wouldn't even drive it.

quote:

U1054 - 1993 MAZDA MIATA MX5 CONVERT 1993 MAZDA MIATA MX5 CONVERTIBLE - $3995 (KEITH'S KARS - Reno)
Reply to: sale-706291525@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-03, 3:21PM PDT

U1054 - 1993 MAZDA MIATA MX5 CONVERT

Description: 1993 MAZDA MIATA MX5 CONVERTIBLE 2 DR 4 CYL 1.6 LITER 5-SPEED MANUAL
AIR CONDITIONING, STEREO, CASSETTE, CRUISE CONTROL LEATHER, POWER STEERING, SINGLE COMPACT DISC, SLIGHT REAR END BUMPER HIT CAUSED BRANDED TITLE

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

VideoTapir posted:

post the ad, not just the pics. It's gone.

It was just another boring rear end "OMG how can it be so cheap????" scam ad. Garbage content for this thread.

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Repo Man posted:

Long ago, I was thinking of replacing my Muncie four speed with a Chrysler. This was once a common swap, and I had a Trans Dapt Chrysler to Chevrolet pattern adapter. I bought a Chrysler four speed at a swap meet, then I dropped the idea, and bought a Tremec five speed instead.

I cleaning up around here, so after letting it collect dust for ten years, I put it on Craigslist.

My ad:
Chrysler four speed - $100
Chrysler four speed transmission. Looks to be in good condition. I believe it is a wide ratio, about a three to one first gear.

One of the emails I received:

I don't get this? Your ad didn't describe poo poo and that's why you got people asking you basic questions.

I prefer the insane trade offers when I list on CL.

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Repo Man posted:

Would you really be confused if a "Chrysler four speed" were a manual or an automatic? Really? You'd be woundering about that? Well, that's graet. I'm left woundering what happened to that guy's shift key.

Spelling lol

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

You Am I posted:

The 1980s 510/Stanza was a piece of poo poo compared to the late 60s 510/1600.

Truth. And the B210 sucked too.

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Boat posted:

Is it wrong of me to think that actually looks pretty decent? :shobon:

Not when the stock front end of a Del Sol is basically a tampon applicator.

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1101744945.html

Goin' dumb in the east bay:

quote:

1995 buick lambos grill speakers 2300 obo - $2300 (oakland hills / mills)

Reply to: sale-sv5bs-1101744945@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-31, 10:37PM PDT

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited. 160K miles but i had bought NEW ENGINE 4 IT HASS 66K ON IT ... HAVE RECIPT 4 IT .. NEW TRANNY AIR SHOCKS LITF 4 24S R 26S

4 GRILL SPEAKERS A AMP MAN U WINNIN NO MATTER WAT

AWW IT NEDD IS A 50 BUCK SHOCK 4 THA DRIVER SIDE DOOR 4 THE LAMBOS THATS AWW EN THING ELES RUN HARD NO GAMES

HIT ME ASAP JP 5107123995

PLEASE DO NT CALL ME ASKIN ME DUM poo poo .... THANKS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Why is he talking about an after stock grill, and then posts pictures of every part of the car except for the "LAMBO GRILL"?

EEZ UP MAN U WINNIN NO MATTER WAT

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Baby Hitler posted:

I'd be interested in that Fiat if I thought I wouldn't have to spend 9 months getting a Lien on the drat thing. That and the 850 engine isn't the best in the world.

We've been casually batting around the idea at work of putting together a 4-wheel test platform for our electric motorcycle drive train. I'm trying to lobby to use a small vintage car for that purpose. That Fiat Sport Coupe looks great and we could toss the 850!

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

heat posted:

Yeah, it's not even a goddamn 6 cylinder! He wants 300% of the KBB value. He's a crazy person.

I don't know, I paid that much for my 91 318is in 2007 (with 112k miles), and plan to list itfor the same when I eventually part with it (now has 142k). I do expect to get at least $3k for it. E30s have bottomed out in value a while back, so I don't think that's crazy at all. What's KBB on an AE86?

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

jamal posted:

skilled fabrication skills available:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3k...n_order&list=UL

This need much more love here. Holy poo poo. His other videos are just as inspired.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sun1ng?feature=watch#p/a/u/0/4PRQlfxPDIM

http://www.youtube.com/user/sun1ng?feature=watch#p/a/u/1/1c7DBEEkZRQ

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

atomicthumbs posted:

This person is either a complete idiot or trying to commit insurance fraud

This guy deserves to have his car "stolen" and then parked somewhere where it will be towed and impounded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooot
Mar 19, 2001

Preoptopus posted:

Hey a swapped Honda in Madison actually worth looking at!

http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/4159694634.html

14:1?