Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Thanks a lot for the recommendation, but...

davidspackage posted:

Simon is perhaps the only LPer I've seen that reads out pre-written commentary with the occasional spontaneous remark over his videos, something I imagine few can make work.
...I only write out the first few lines of any video. Makes spontaneously saying stuff a bit easier ;).

And yes, join the races! It's great fun, even if you have no idea what you're doing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Suspicious Dish posted:

Simply Simon did a good job with the Megaman games. Not sure what happened to him.
Guess the reason nobody watched my Donkey Kong Land LP is me just turning spontaneously invisible. Happens to the best of us, I guess.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Lethemonster posted:

I need cheering up and distracting. Recommend me lots of funny LPs with more than one person in. Can be video or screenshot. Just make me happy again goons, heal my broken unlaughing heart.
Have you watched slowbeef's Metroid Prime videos? Quality entertainment. Just watching Corruption. Not for you if you get frustrated at a guy who's really good at boss fights but really bad at puzzles :allears:.

EDIT: Also:

Danzel Glovington posted:

I know it's late, but I LOVED your DKL LP. As I loved the game. Since then I've started on the early megaman games, starting with 3. I love the slide too :love:
Thank you :3:.

quote:

Edit;

Here's my tribute to SimplySimon's Donkey Kong Land LP
Track Attack, acapella.
No wait scratch that, this video made me actively nauseous :stonk:.

Simply Simon fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Aug 15, 2012

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Most of the videos in the Hard Games thread are pretty short, but highly entertaining. I also love bite-sized updates (glad you liked my stuff :)), and there's lots of bites to have!

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Paper Lion posted:

Two Worlds is a medieval Red Green simulator but you use helmets and swords instead of tires and cars, and instead of annoying nephews you have Ray Harryhausen lava dragons
I have no idea what you are getting at because I didn't click your links, but how about "Two Worlds is a game in which nothing works as intended, but somehow manages to be ridiculously fun to behold"?

• Locked thread