Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keebler
Aug 21, 2000

Ignoramus posted:

Im making a box out of a hollow nintendo and an old crappy humidor.

I don't suppose you have the guts from the NES still laying around do you? I'd be willing to buy them off you if you'd like to get rid of them...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keebler
Aug 21, 2000
Yeah, I would at least consider maybe moving the shower and toilet to a separate outdoor structure. In addition to the issues with the toilet, you're going to turn that place into a sauna unless you take cold showers.

Keebler
Aug 21, 2000

Scottw330 posted:

I thought I'd share an LED light painting project I've been working on :science:

That's pretty cool. I remember seeing the light scythe guy on hackaday a little while back. Possibly silly question though: How do you move the tube across the view of the camera but not have yourself show up on film?