Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Hello Pity posted:

I'd really like to do something with this (and I should add that I've since painted the fences!). It's this raised brick rectangle that the previous owners had a greenhouse in. It's a bit small for a deck. Possibly a brick BBQ. Since we've recently had a son some kind of play house/fort is tempting, but we're planning on moving in 2-3 years so maybe not anything too elaborate. I might start a thread looking for ideas at some point.

Sand pit, easy and cheap and the kid will love it. (Make a cover so it doesn't fill with cat poo poo.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

HUMAN FISH posted:

Bonus pictures of project 2010:

That is lovely. how warm is it inside with just solid wood walls?