Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
That plane looks like a great candidate for an electric motor. You would get more power and less pain in the rear end cox engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helno
Jun 19, 2003

MaxIsBored posted:

Cool thread. I haven't done anything as of late, but a few years ago I modded a briefcase to fit my PC.

I made almost the exact same thing a few years ago. But I used a via Epia board and it had alot of empty space.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

It's a little mini cart that they sell at dollar stores.

My girlfriend weaves. She started with a backstrap loom then found a tabletop loom and has since moved on to a full sized loom that she bought from a retirement home.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Grave $avings posted:

I found a hand-made butcher's block for $5

That butcher block looks really nice. It was way cheaper that my butcher block project. I made a table out of a really big pair. Pictures and details are in the woodworking thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2819334&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=48#post384441597

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Well first you need to convert the AC into DC with some form of rectifier then you need a voltage regulator to limit the voltage to whatever you need.

Honestly I bet a solar charger that you could strap to a bike rack would be simpler and longer lasting. Also you can use a solar charger when you are doing other things than cycling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Ropes4u posted:

So is there anyway to fix this short of ripping it out and starting over?

That's a baller 1970's light green solid as a rock and the tub is cast iron or steel. I would like to save it if possible but it's the only large project in the new digs.

There is nothing wrong with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWoWHzq21tA