Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.

monkey no. 142857 posted:

Builded me a patio in the summer:

I love your patio. It's very cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.
Why use human hair? Eeewww

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.
Oh man! I want a pack like that for my cat! Did you ever have bolting problems, or was she just awesome from the get- go? Did you have to train her?

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.
She sounds a bit like our cat except that ours will either sit still outside when in her harness or run out of our sight. Did you ever have those problems?

A bit more on topic though, how does she do in the pack? Does she jump out if there's something she wants to see?

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.

Pardalis posted:

I also have been slapping a ton of terrariums together and am super into tillandsia plants at the moment. These are just a few of the terrariums I have made. I use reclaimed and found materials. Anything green is alive. Skulls, shells, and wood are all real.

Those are pretty! Uhh... how does it work? Do the plants not need much water?