Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ATwoSlotToaster
Nov 6, 2004

You're toast!
I also made a beer pong table! Painted as a hockey rink modeled after my colleges hockey team! I had ball returns, a backboard, shelves for empties, wheels to move it, a lock and a water cup hole.

Sadly I graduated and no longer have a use for it so it is for sale.

(my hosting)

A couple things I'd do differently are: reverse the shelves so that the 2 posts are under the table furhter and only 1 is in your way; make a spot for the water cup under the table and allow the ball return to go directly into the water cup; and, put on ball return on each side (i dont remember why they had to be on the same side anytmore). I think thats it.

We put it up against a wall and printed up a huge poster with a hockey wall and fans on it as if we were in the rink. We also used cool unique rules like "if you get it in the other water cup (that you can't even see from the shooting end) you get a free shot" and "If the ball bounces off the backboard and into your own cups you have to drink them". There were others but i dont remeber them. We were the life of parties!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATwoSlotToaster
Nov 6, 2004

You're toast!

Cakefool posted:

I also made another wedding present:

Directly inspired by the one a goon made. Fake AK-47, hand axe. I was going to put a prybar in until I realised how much it would weigh.
The frame and outer case were painted satin black before it was handed over, but the only pics I have of the handover are lovely cellphone pics I can't move to the laptop.

If I know you, and you get married, you will probably get a present made. List my arse.

Well I saw this and decided I had to have one of my own...

But I didn't have a spare hatchet so I used a pistol, radio, monocular and rosary beads with an MP5.