Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Can we add a Walt Disney World Megathread? Or has that been done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Is there a NYC thread? Looking for Midtown hotel advice.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
I did post my question in a NY-adjacent thread, so thanks to others for the link.

Regarding kitchenettes in hotel rooms, I don’t want one. My wife & I differ GREATLY on hotel needs, but one thing we agree on is that we do not want to cook.

We go to Disney World every couple of years, and we always get a traditional on-site hotel room. People say, “Oh you should get one of the DVC rooms, they have a kitchen and a washer & dryer.” Yeah gently caress that, I’m not in my 20s and I don’t have kids. Hungry? Room service. Dirty clothes? Should have packed more.

Sounds lovely, but at this point in my life I want to solve any travel issues by picking up the phone. I’m old. I’m an old man. I made my money and I’m tired of stressing about vacation. So now I stay in radically-overpriced hotels and I tip loving everyone I see.