Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this (didn't see anything for Connecticut) and it's sort of last-minute.

We're from Texas and my wife has been working on a project in Boston and in Windsor for her company, so she's been traveling here a lot. This is her last week, and I came up so we could spend the weekend in Boston, but now we're in Windsor, CT until Thursday and while she's working I'm looking for poo poo to do.

Is there anything around Windsor that is interesting? It has a small-town feel, but I figured there'd be some historic sites or monuments or maybe some places I could just walk around and photograph. So far there's Mystic Seaport which looks fun, not that I had in mind to spend ~$30 but seems like a good place to take my camera. I admit I could've done more research before we got here but if anyone has any ideas for museums or historical sites that are open during the weekday I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions for my budget of $30 or less per excursion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU