Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I'm heading to India hopefully this summer for about a month's time. I am in the process of applying for my Visa. The issue I am having is that I haven't booked accommodation and won't be doing so until much closer to my departure date - I'll be traveling with a Tibetan monk who won't firm his itinerary up until he's about ready to go. He used to live there, but we're both US citizens now who will be leaving from the US.

For the visa application process, it requires me to provide an address where I'll be staying and so on. I don't have that yet, but need that information for the application. I have asked him if he has someone, or his home monastery, but he's in Europe right now and may not get back to me for a while.

I'm doing an online application thing, maybe it is better if I just go to the embassy, but that is in DC and if it's possible to avoid DC in life generally I think that is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU