Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
the internet makes you stupid
I'm flying international with a domestic leg (SEA > EWR > NAS)

When they say arrive 3 hours early, are they referring to the first connection or the connection that goes international? Also where will I exit customs??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
Any recommendations for some aqua/beautiful beaches in North America/South America? Seems Cancun Mexico/Punta Canta Dominican seems to of entered their seaweed season. Not Hawaii, been there like three times already.

lol internet. fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Mar 7, 2022

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
Hmm not sure what this is called but an app or website perhaps.

I am looking to basically choose a sitting, pin point a ton of attractions/sights/addresses and I would like the app to show me the optimal route to see them so I don't back track. Any suggestions? Not even sure how I would google this.

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
Looks like that Routora extension might be it. "Travelling Salesman Problem Solver" is a new term to me. Thanks!