Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ret
Sep 17, 2004

Some of the best travel maps and guides for Amsterdam Bacelona Berlin BUdapest Krakow Prague Riga Vinius Wien with perhaps more coming this spring.

http://www.cityspy.info/

http://www.euro26.org - Discount card for anyone under 26. "Over 100,000 discounts 4 million card holders". Costs 14 euro if outside of the EU otherwise you can get them in specific countries. For example in Austria I got a vorteilskarte which includes the Euro<26 logo and gives half price on all train fares, regional, local etc.

Added Bonus: I like to use it as my proof of age (although it is far from an official ID card, and more then one bouncer has snickered when seeing it it's worked better than my drivers license) so if you don't want to take your drivers license or heaven forbid passport with you partying it could also be useful.

I never went to the webpage before... but I think I'll start using it to see easily what kind of deals can be had in each city. Anyway if anyone is interested apparently anyone can order them for 14 euro

Top Ten Discounts choose a country and it lists the supposed top ten best deals.
Outside of Europe order it here eg

quote:

Austrian Railways ÖBB
up to 50% discount on railway travels with combined EURO<26/ÖBB VORTEILScard<26 available at any Austrian train station for EUR 19,90 (please bring photograph and ID for proof of age).
Special summer ticket valid for all trains in Austria from June 30 to September 8, 2007 can be purchased at railway stations in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia. 
Price for EURO<26 cardholders aged 15-19: EUR 19,-, for cardholders aged 20-26: EUR 49,- - or for travellers in Austria to be bought together with EURO<26/ÖBB VORTEILScard<26 at any Austrian railway station

quote:

Apple store (Bad example probably because the prices in euros are probably the same in USD)
10% discount on Apple hardware* and up to
60% discount on Apple software
* no discount on iPods.

quote:

Budget Rent A Car is another international car-rental network. In Finland, Budget has suppliers in 18 cities; in most of the cities there is more than one supplier. Budget gives 15-20 percent discount for a valid EURO<26 card-owner. The person paying may be different than the person driving, however, the minimum age for rental is 18 years. To make your reservation or ask for further information, please, visit the website at www.budget.fi

quote:

SUBWAY is an international fast-food restaurant chain specialized on sandwiches. SUBWAY has restaurants in 16 cities of Finland. A valid EURO<26 card-holder gets 10 percent discount on all the products and dishes at SUBWAY restaurants in Finland. For further information about restaurants, please, visit the website at www.subway.fi

quote:

The Hostelling International Finland chain (Suomen Retkeilumajajärjestö ry, SRM) has 82 member hostels in different parts of Finland. The members of the chain offer EUR2,5 discount on normal price per night for holder of a valid EURO<26 card. To find out more about the places and hostel information, please, visit the website at www.srmnet.org

quote:

Estonia
Rakvere Theatre
Theatre house which was opened in 1940 and has during the years brought to the stage many plays from Estonian authors and different dramas, comedies and plays for children. With EURO<26 card you can get 30% off from the ticket price (except special offers). www.rakvereteater.ee

Ret fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Mar 31, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU