Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hopefully this is the right thread to ask.. I'm UK based so most of the sites I use are British and don't always have US partners. My fiancé wants to go somewhere for her 30th, flying out of Miami for around the 11th March for probably 5-7 days. We usually use an Expedia VIP account to get bonuses, but I find most of these sites headache inducing if you don't already have a plan of some sort. She's mentioned a handful of places (Nicaragua, Guatemala, Peurto Rico, Panama, Jamaica etc) which all sound fine, but it's not based on anything other than her browsing sky scanner. Ideally I'm looking for a site that'll say "hey, here's a bunch of full holiday deals to places that go from Miami in this time period that you might like to look at", rather than demanding I put a specific location in as a destination, so I can see everything at once and make a more informed decision from there.

In the UK I'd use something like LastMinute.com as a starting point, where it just gives me a list of (allegedly) good deals to places, and I'd start my research there. They don't seem to have an American site though.

e: A lot of this is due to my lack of geographical knowledge as to what's easily accessible within a few hours max flight from SE USA, I'll admit that up front! I'm having to Google each place and find out if it's near, and if It's a warzone.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ah neat, I'm used to using the older version of that site for finding flight fares, if it can scour the whole carribean for packages for me too that's ideal. Thanks!