Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
What makes the S38 such a wallet buster? I'm seeing E34 M5s starting to go up in price pretty heavily here and if I ever want to try owning one I think I'll have to hop on the train soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

SuperDucky posted:

Um, have you ever seen an e34 M5 (especially touring) in person?

That's all the answer you need.

No, but I just watched Ronin again, I feel that's all the justification a car buyer needs. :colbert:

rscott posted:

big straight 6 with ITBs and a screaming red line

Not helping. :fap:

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Clayton Bigsby posted:

So I need a little help here.

Neighbor's car was hit in the middle of the night and whoever did it bailed. Guessing someone was inebriated and didn't want to face the cops.

Two major parts were left behind by the perp though. The part number for the red reflector points toward F30/F31 specifically with the M sport package since the non M sport ones seem to have a different shape. But I am a bit intrigued by the "extra" sensor on the rear quarter. Was it only certain options packages that added this? I had an F31 and it only had the 4 on the rear bumper and most I see for sale don't have anymore either. Is it the 5DP package that adds these or are there other options that do? And was this only on the LCI (2016-2019) models?

Since we have a lot of public information available here in commieland I managed to pull a list of all F30/F31 LCI cars in white in this area and from that list of around 30 only one has the 337 and 5DP options.

If it's like here I'll bet you a lot of money that it's some little poo poo with too much debt in his BMW that was out trying to "drift" on public streets with his friends.

Edit: the side sensor is for the park assist, so yeah, 5DP package.

Nidhg00670000 fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Mar 24, 2024

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm sad the Alpina B10 V8 only came as an auto.