Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spartak
May 12, 2007
what matters most is how well you walk through the fire
Random newbie question bonanza!

Now, I don't own any pedals so I'm thinking of getting an arsenal for rock/instrumental rock.

This is the list that I have made up, and I'm open to suggestions. Bear in mind that outside of the boss/ibanez/ehx stuff it's harder to track them down.

Boss:
DD-6 - Any other delay pedals? I heard good things about the DD-6.
PS-5 - Seems cool
TR-2 - standard kit?
CH-1/CE-5 - What's the difference?

Ibanez:
TS9/TS9DX - The DX has the original Tube Screamer chip so is that the one to go for?

Dunlop:
Wah - but which one?! Or more accurately which one can you recommend?

EHX:
Big Muff Pi/Russian Muff/Little Big Muff? Or say to hell with it all and get the English Muff'n? What the hell is the difference between the Russian and USA Big Muff?

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea about pedals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU