Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobOfDoom
May 24, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I recently came into some money, and I can't think of a better way to waste it than on a bunch of effects pedals. My only real issue is that I have no idea how to chain all this together properly. I didn't realize how much I had ordered until I started trying to figure this out, and now I'm wondering if something like a Pod HD500 would have been a better choice. Here's what I'll be working with:

Wampler Triple Wreck
Wampler Leviathan
MXR Stereo Chorus
MXR Smart Gate
MXR 10 Band Graphic EQ
Eventide TimeFactor
Eventide Space
Moog FreqBox
Moog Cluster Flux
Morley Dragon 2 Wah
Morley PVO Plus Volume
Philosopher's Tone
BBE Sonic Stomp
Carl Martin Classic Optical Envelope
T-Rex Mark Tremonti Phaser
Boss Acoustic Sim
Korg Pitchblack+

How would I even begin to put that all into use on a board?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobOfDoom
May 24, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Edit: Just kidding, figured one out. http://cioks.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=73

The more I use everything the more I find myself wanting a patch bay and foot controller to keep everything in use. What do you guys find the best for your mileage? I've never had to use any before, and I'm not really sure where to start.

BobOfDoom fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 23, 2012