Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

So I'm looking at Saturnworks to make a parallel blender, and I came up with this schematic which represents my currently owned pedals.

Mainly I'm trying to fit my Sentry noise gate into the mix and was curious if this layout works work with the parallel blender. Thoughts?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Anyone have any expression pedal recommendations?
I'm not hard on gear typically but I'd like some build quality considering the weight I put in things with my size 13.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Anyone have any echo pedal recommendations? I acquired a desire after hearing the Fuzzlord Space Master Echo, but it's new territory to me and I'm not sure what else is available.

Tap tempo sounds cool, I'd like to have that. I'm unsure if I'll need midi quite honestly, that's new to me as well.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Any recommendations for an octave/suboctave pedal? The more range the better.

I do not need fuzz capabilities built in btw