Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

Does anyone have any experience with using a Pod in an FX send?

I just got a used Pod Pro rack unit, which I'd like to use in the FX loop of my Flextone III XL, but it doesn't seem like the Pod Pro comes with that functionality. The Line 6 web site says it's technically possible, but I'm worried that I'm running too hot a signal from the studio 1/4 out (-10db) back into the FX return on the amp.

What sort of levels are usually caught at an FX loop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

Yeah, I've done all that, I'm just afraid to test it for too long in case it burns out the loop. I think I'll just hold out and get a TC Electronic G Major. Anyone selling one?