Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vac
Jul 10, 2005
:o
You mean Electro-Harmonix doesn't make one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vac
Jul 10, 2005
While we're on delay pedals, I'm interested in a Boss DD-2, 3, 5, or 6 but have no idea what the pros or cons to them are besides the 2 and 3 sound more analog and that the 6 has tap tempo. Any advice?

vac
Jul 10, 2005
Cool, thanks Agreed. I've already got a good sounding delay (Deluxe Memory Man) that I like and use so at this point I'm only looking for something I can use to mess around in the hairier side of delays that only digital can give you access to. The Timebender and the SMMH are really interesting but they're way more involved and expensive pedals than I'm looking for. I had the older model Boss DDs in mind only because I figured they'd be cheaper than the latest but I think I'm going to shell out and go for the DD-7. Thanks again. :)