Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS

SuperFurryAnimal posted:

I've been developing techniques for the realtime procedural animation of assorted creatures for my Ph.D. The idea is that all animation is driven by the creature's embodiment in the environment, taking a lot of inspiration from AI, robotics and ethology.

Wow, that is a pretty darn cool thesis project. Did you work on the latest Indy movie? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS
Spent tonight trying to add more features to my iPhone game Hanoi Plus

Click here for the full 869x528 image.

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS

Warder posted:

eenmachine gave me some good info on iPhone programing, and I've almost finished my first game. It's just a simple sliding numbers puzzle, but the tiles wrap around the board.

A fellow goon is doing all the art, I think it's really turning out good.

Hope to submit it to the app store by the end of the week.

Awesome! Looks great!