Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldyogurt
Aug 14, 2004

Son of a--
Muldoon
Hey what's up! Never posted in CoC before as I'm usually drawing over at Creative convention. But I did manage to make a playable version of a project game this week.

Dotman: Planet

It's a flash game that has elements projected in 3d.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldyogurt
Aug 14, 2004

Son of a--
Muldoon

Click here for the full 680x497 image.

I just finished writing a simple AS3/MySQL app that basically lets you post notes on a wall.

e: hahhahaha

e2: Haha, very clever goons. Very clever.

oldyogurt fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Apr 4, 2010

oldyogurt
Aug 14, 2004

Son of a--
Muldoon

Finished a Flash paper doll with image upload support. Also tried to learn some AJAX. I feel like AS3 requires a lot more time to make anything than AS2, even if it is more robust.

Roflex posted:

Going back to working on Generations.

Wow, that's great looking in motion.

oldyogurt fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Apr 4, 2010

oldyogurt
Aug 14, 2004

Son of a--
Muldoon
edit: eh, just took this to the Flash questions. doesn't seem like I can do much with the project having lost the original files. Will repost if/when I make some progress.

takua108 posted:

It's just CSS and a teeny tiny little bit of jQuery. Glad you like it :D

Agreed, the website is awesome.

oldyogurt fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 24, 2011