Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 4, 2004

more falafel please posted:

Can someone explain to me the optical illusion reasons why the Lorem ipsum text moves when my eyes move around it, or is it just that my hangover isn't quite as cured as I thought it was?

I can't explain it, but I see it too and I'm not hungover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 4, 2004

Intel Penguin posted:

For some reason, this sticks out to me as bullshit. That's not a screenshot, it's a photo. Unless the device is part of the sim, but that doesn't make sense.

Have you not seen a PDA emulator before? Generally they have a frame that is a photo of the device, and the buttons and so forth react to mouse clicks. This is the simplest way to test such software (since reloading an emulator is much quicker than transferring the program to a physical device, and emulators can't be bricked).