Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mantaworks
May 6, 2005

by Fragmaster
If you're stupid enough to take any hint at all from the cube 2:hypercube I will get my driver's liscense, go on a roadtrip, spend weeks learn polish and finding out where you live so I can slap my dick against your face until you pass out.

Trust me on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mantaworks
May 6, 2005

by Fragmaster

Sir Davey posted:

What? I'm not saying it was a good movie (in fact it sucked) but it had some cool things going, like the opposite gravity rooms and dilated-time chambers (slow-mo rooms).

Because every single death in Hypercube made me smack my head in disbelief. The ones that might work in a game, such as the opposite gravity rooms were in the first movie too or, like the the slomo room, spells "crappy unplayable gimmick". I'm also pissed that they had a great movie with the cube and had to gently caress up a good thing with hypercube.

mantaworks
May 6, 2005

by Fragmaster

Entheogen posted:

I implemented marching cubes algorithm to generate iso surfaces for the data I am visualizing. Here is one screen shot

and there is more here: http://giga2.cs.ohiou.edu/~neiman/sn/iso_surface/iso_surface.htm

These are ace backgrounds you're rendering.