Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twitchy
May 27, 2005

I feel like I should be the guy on the back of the short bus compared to the rest of you, but this is a small game I'm working on at Uni for a terrible Java module. The icons will be changed to something better when it's done, since it looks pretty terrible at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitchy
May 27, 2005

I'm making an implementation of a query language based on the functional data model. It's all in Java using normal data structures because it's more of a proof of concept than anything. Getting infinite for loops was a complete bitch :argh:.

Click here for the full 817x823 image.

(the GUI is atrocious)

Twitchy
May 27, 2005

Just about finished my program for my final project, it's a functional query language based on the functional data model. It might not be as cool as making a compiler because it's interpreted but it was pretty fun to make and learnt a lot doing it :). Now onto report writing!