Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HIERARCHY OF WEEDZ
Aug 1, 2005

A command line based feed reader that integrates with NewsGator (the same online syncing repository that NetNewsWire for OS X and FeedDemon for Windows use).

Hooray! It's on GitHub here and I write about it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HIERARCHY OF WEEDZ
Aug 1, 2005

Writing a roguelike in Common Lisp. The green are bands of radiation across the desert.

HIERARCHY OF WEEDZ
Aug 1, 2005

Beef posted:

What system/implementation/libraries are you using? I've spent weekends trying to find something that works well, there always seem to be a snag somewhere with those cffi libs.

I'm very much a noob at it, but I'm using Emacs23+SLIME with SBCL. The library I'm using is the CL bindings to the libtcod graphics library. I'm using this repo, but as I googled for it just now, turns out there's a better maintained version here. If you've never used TCOD before, it's terrific. Noise generators, pathfinders, configuration parsing, bitmap-to-grid, simple timing, color blending, the works.