Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

curried lamb of God posted:

H9 Max sold to minidracula! Offers welcome on the others.

$10 price drop across the board: $220 for AR and Polymoon, $240 for Mercury7, $540 for Push 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm going to be listing this stuff on ebay probably but in case any goon wants it first, make me an offer. Cat(s) not included.

Everything works, the Ditto and the SparkLE are virtually new. The SparkLE software does not transfer with the hardware unfortunately.

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
Alright folks, daddy needs some liquid assets to eventually get a video card that isn't 8 years old. Or more eurorack. Probably eurorack.

Also down to trade for any of the following:

Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter
Noise Engineering Manis Iteritas
Instruo CS-L
Qu-Bit Bloom
Strymon Starlab
Strymon Nightsky

Anyhow, here's what I got! IMGUR album here with some extra images (and my terrible handwriting).

OP-1 (v2 [of the original, not the Field]) -- $700 shipped
(That's half the price of a new op-1 and cases)

I ended up snagging this right when the Field got announced. It's in flawless condition. Comes with an Analog Cases case, a Decksaver, the original USB cable, a USB-C to USB-A dongle, and a 3.5mm cable. Terribly cool synth, but I don't quite click with the workflow.
Sold on Reverb

Microkorg -- $220 shipped.

This was a tour keyboard that some dingus was about to throw away. When I got it, it was covered in tape gunk, missing the battery cover, a knob and several keys, and just an over all mess. Lots of elbow grease and a few replacement parts later -- well, she's not a looker. The volume gets a little scratchy in a few places, but it otherwise works great. Comes with what you see here, so no charger.

Note: I'm pricing this low for the overall state of the thing, but also because there's one key that's a bit loose -- marked by a little bit of washi tape in the image. It's playable, but I can't guarantee it's going to survive shipping. That said, the keys are easy to replace, and if you do end up swapping any out, I'm happy to give you a few pointers. Just PM me!

Novation Launchpad Pro MkIII -- $200 shipped.

Great condition, but I didn't end up using it as much as I thought I would. Got this secondhand and it only came with a USB cable. Original box, though.

Arturia Beatstep -- $60 shipped.

It's a Beatstep. Not the pro. Just the regular one. Works great, but it doesn't come with anything.

(Eurorack) After Later Audio Alan with Enigma and Morcom expanders -- $200 shipped.

Based on the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine module, this comes with two expanders (and I believe the expanders work with their version of the Benjolin, too). Also including a ribbon cable and 8 knurlies. Absolutely adore this module, but I have, uh, several shift registers.

Edit: Put a price on the OP-1.
Edit edit: Lowered price on the OP-1 before I Reverb it.

Kraven Moorhed fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 3, 2022

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Kvlt! posted:

Listed my Occvlt Pedals Old Hag Fuzz/Feedback on Reverb. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post Reverb links here but I have it listed for $105 shipped but I'd do $95 shipped for a goon

Did you sell your devil box?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I also have a Fishman Triple Play I wanted to unload. I bought this retail years ago, have barely used it. Includes dongle, probably does not include any additional shims to get it to the right string height for your guitar. It came with them but I haven't a clue where they are ATM. But Imma price it cheap enough to reduce the sting of those not being there and you can buy a lot of electrical tape and popsicle sticks to get it right with your savings. It presently works but I haven't used it much at all and it's gone for a long, long time without being charged regularly. It's going new at $400 on ebay and the only used one is 350. As-is and working, but you may have to get creative with the shims or buy them, $100 shipped US. Goons only, please. Don't get a membership so you can buy this at a discount, I won't do it.

BTW, Ive tried several guitar synth controllers and I've since gone over to Boss guitar-synth pedals, but this and the Yourock Guitar really held my attention 10 years ago.

***SOLD***

petit choux fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 30, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I don't really want to sell this but I need a little cash and I'm not using it currently. Boss RC-50 sampler. This thing is a behemoth. Everything I've tried works fine. $200, no power supply. It takes a 9v dc tip negative, just like all the Boss pedals I've ever used, but probably a higher amperage. It's basically a high end looper from about 20-25 years ago. It can record and play back up to 3 loops, in sync or not, has most of the features you expect in a looper. Has a few drum tracks to provide a simple rhythm or metronome, you can use an expression pedal or a pair of footswitches, which are generally pretty cheap. Has a mic in or line in, MIDI in and out, which I assume lets you sync to something else but I haven't used it so far. I think it can store a few loops and setups, you'd better look at the manual. I recall it being pretty easy to get a grasp of the basics but I couldn't easily integrate it with what I wanted to do at the time. When I do something like this I usually do it on my computer these days.

PS those of you who have stuff I want, you may consider a swap for this or anything else I'm putting up. Hint, hint.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Couple of drum brains. When I tried the black one I couldn't get it to send MIDI but I think there's a good likelihood I just didn't spend enough time with the manual. These both power up, both are loaded with drum kits and other goodies, both are very responsive to my piezo based drumset. $75 for either, shipped if you're in CONUS. Runs on 12v DC, tip positive, like nearly every piece of Yamaha gear I've ever used. I'll throw in a power supply for $10 but a 12v DC is pretty easy to find and there's a good chance you have one already. Same voltage as a car battery.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Listed on CL but if anyone here is interested...

Trying to trade my 0-Coast for a 0-Ctrl.

Original run, excellent condition, the previous owner had it for a month or two (cause thats how long they had been out at that point). Got babied in the studio then spent a lot of time in a case over the last few years. Got original ps & MIDI and I think all of the patch cables (I'll include some either way). Might even have the box.

Not my first choice but I would also take money - I'm looking for $420 shipped for the goonz. Venmo, Paypal FnF, or you cover fees.

Gone!

JamesKPolk fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jun 2, 2022

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
PSA: If you're a nerd like me, know there's less stylized panels available for the 0-Coast. It is a fine machine in either trim. That I don't need. :retrogames:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

JamesKPolk posted:

Listed on CL but if anyone here is interested...

Trying to trade my 0-Coast for a 0-Ctrl.

Original run, excellent condition, the previous owner had it for a month or two (cause thats how long they had been out at that point). Got babied in the studio then spent a lot of time in a case over the last few years. Got original ps & MIDI and I think all of the patch cables (I'll include some either way). Might even have the box.

Not my first choice but I would also take money - I'm looking for $420 shipped for the goonz. Venmo, Paypal FnF, or you cover fees.

I'm interested in buying this if you don't find a trade for it!

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

net work error posted:

I'm interested in buying this if you don't find a trade for it!

Well, no luck so far. I wanna give it one more night locally, just in case, but I think I'm gonna call it tomorrow - I'll send you a PM, and in the mean time, consider it dibs'd.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I've spoken to JamesKPolk and will be using my dibs for keeps!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

$10 price drop across the board: $220 for AR and Polymoon, $240 for Mercury7, $540 for Push 2.

$10 more off: $210 for AR or Polymoon, $230 for Mercury7, $530 for Push 2

java
May 7, 2005

Hello all,

I've got a few things I'm looking to offload to fund new purchases. These are:

A Sony TCM-450 Cassette Player/Recorder (Japanese) - $80 shipped.
TE Pocket Operator - PO 128 (Megaman Ed) w/ silicone case - $80 shipped.
Korg Volca Drum - $110 Shipped

Prices are for shipping to CONUS only. I'll also consider a trade (+/- cash) for a Poly Beebo.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I have one so I don’t need another must resist the GAS :negative:, but I can vouch for the Volca Drum being a fun little machine. I highly recommend grabbing some pedals to run it through, though.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I think maybe I should sell the flea circus. PM with offers I guess. I'd rather sell them together like this, but I'll entertain offers.

Includes a PO-32 Microtonic, a Sub, a KO and an Arcade, and I think I'd rather not include the battery but I can. All is flux. The battery, the USB cable and splitter, I'll keep those unless you strongly object.

All in good like-new condition, and in identical printed cases. and I've successfully used the metronome as a sync device, which is why it's set up this way and so I'd include the metronome. And I haven't used it much but I've run that mixer through my home stereo and it sounded okay, no obvious problems.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Got my synth from JamesKPolk and it was great all around!

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Volca Modular - $160 shipped CONUS
Launchpad Pro - $120 shipped CONUS

So Math fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Sep 15, 2022

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Moog MF Drive v 2 - $350 shipped in the US/Canada (lets talk if you're farther)

Condition is great. Bought new, several very small dings on the screen printing, pots feel great, functions 100%, and it lived on a rack shelf and has been stomped < 10 times in its life. Iykyk but if not it's advertised as a classic-sounding FET drive, and it's great at that, but also the tone control is a resonant multimode(ish) Moog filter that you can control w/ the expression pedal for a pretty unique wah sound. Great on synths/drum machines too - the plan was to get a second for stereo synth wah action but they stopped making them (why??) and I'm giving up the dream.

Bastl Micrograny (Red) - $150 shipped

It's a little lo-fi granular synth and sampler. Records and plays via button or MIDI 6 different samples, w/ grain scanning action and other editing. Battery powered, on board speaker, very mobile. Redundant w/ my MPC if I never leave my house.

Venmo, Paypal FnF (or you cover fees), and lemme know if you'd like pics

JamesKPolk fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jun 22, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Well this is pretty iffy, I have a bass amp that needs work and I don't intend on doing it. It says TKO 65 on it. It doesn't appear to work, it was a dumb thing to buy. Visually it looks intact, incl. the speaker. I think I paid $25 for it. I hear it's a decent amp. I live in Maryland, if this is good parts or something to you, I'd appreciate the $25 back or maybe something musical you can exchange for it. PM me. If I don't get any responses soon, I may try to fix it and use it as my subwoofer, so PM me.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 30, 2022

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Very much a long shot, but I've decided to part with my DSL40CR - it's way too much amp for my needs, and I do most of my practice through an HX Stomp anyway. I bought it last year from Musician's Friend and it hasn't left my house, so it's in terrific shape. I've listed it on other sites for $800, but the Special Goon Price (TM) is $650. These retail for $1050 now, which is a massive increase in just a year. Local pickup in Arlington, VA only; I have a shoulder injury at the moment and don't want to deal with shipping this heavy fucker.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

$10 more off: $210 for AR or Polymoon, $230 for Mercury7, $530 for Push 2

Everything else sold, but I still have the Push 2 and I'm dropping the price to $520! This matches the lowest price on Reverb, which is charging $40 for shipping.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Okay, anybody interested in this, would a hundred shipped CONUS be okay? Make me an offer.

All works. This is like the last of the old PSS series, with 20-bit sound, drum pads, MIDI, lots of cool stuff, including that little joystick that lets you mix up to 4 voices. Is that vector synthesis? I doubt it is by contemporary standards but I don't know. PM me.

Sold!

petit choux fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 20, 2022

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
Dropping the price of my Volca NuBass to $120 shipped in CONUS. I purchased new and only used it a few times, includes original box, will toss in a power cable for $5 more if needed. - Sold, thanks!

Also putting up my Tascam Model 12, bought used on Reverb a few months ago, I only used it a few times. Moving to a different mixer for my external effects send needs and looking to offload it. Goon price of $480 shipped in CONUS. Includes original box and power cable. - Sold to a friend!

Shartweek fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 17, 2022

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Selling a few things! All of it is barely or never used.

First up is my physical copy of the Arturia V Collection 4. I never used it or registered it. Contains the box, metal/acrylic thumbdrive with software, card with reg key and *heavy* rear end detailed manuals.
Rundown of contents here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VColl4-e--arturia-v-collection-4-software-instrument-bundle-download

$150 if you just want the key and I guess $200 if you want the physical thing shipped?

Next is the Line 6 AMPLIFi FX100 Tone Matching FX Pedal. This is a fun thing. You can just use it as a basic effect pedal or hook it up via BT to your iPad and use the app to do lots of tone matching/modeling.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FX100--line-6-amplifi-fx100-tonematching-amp-effects-modeler-floorboard

$150 shipped?

Lastly, I'm selling my Pocket Operators. I'd love to sell all as a group, but it's whatever.
Tonic, Rhythm, Sub, Factory and Street Fighter edition.

I'd do $250 shipped for all of them.

BonoMan fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Aug 5, 2022

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Everything else sold, but I still have the Push 2 and I'm dropping the price to $520! This matches the lowest price on Reverb, which is charging $40 for shipping.

$510 for the Push 2

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

So Math posted:

Volca Modular - $160 shipped CONUS
Launchpad Pro - $120 shipped CONUS

PM Sent!

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!
For sale/trade:

sixtyfourpixels noodlebox - $320
Bastl Drum Kastle - $80
Antimatter audio brain seed - $120
Electribe ER-1 mk1 - $210
Roland TB-3 Touch - $210

Shipping included to CONUS

Trade interests; plum audio o_C 1U, BIA, dirtywave M8 tracker (lol)

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

$510 for the Push 2

$500 shipped for the Push 2

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Fuzzlord Doom Screamer (Blood Red Edition) - $120
Fuzzlord MF-4 - $150

Both for $230

Prices include shipping in the continental US, am willing to ship elsewhere but will have to ask for more for shipping

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
https://reverb.com/item/58884209-ltd-sct-607b-2021-green

not mine but i own one and this is a ridiculously good price for this guitar. anyone looking for a bari 7 should consider it

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Got the Volca Modular from So Math and it's all great. Trust this fellow goon with your purchases!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

wake up, thread, i’m selling some stuff

eleven rack - $210 shipped (i think this has the most recent firmware update, includes IEC because i’m not a monster)
laney secret path reverb - $140 shipped
dod 250 reissue - $100 shipped

not super interested in trades unless you have something real weird or cool (ehx key9, specifically, but that’s probably about it)

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer
Hello, I also have things for sale/trade:

- SOMA Labs Lyra-8, white sold
- Teenage Engineering PO-33 Pocket Operator: 60 shipped (no box, but tabs are intact and will reset to factory settings) sold
- Make Noise semi-modular 3 tier stand: 60 shipped (this one here, used it for a while but I have a small space and it didn't fit the desk right)

edgar_ fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 19, 2023

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
I got an Allen & Heath Xone 4D from a friend for a good deal that makes me not want to just ebay it. Unfortunately it's just not really a thing I need: I hoped it would fit in my coffin, it doesn't, and I don't see myself using this. It is an 8 channel DJ mixer with integrated MIDI controls, cue decks, and a 20-channel soundcard. It works with Ableton on PC and Logic on OSX fully as a soundcard and beyond that should be a standalone mixer and midi controller (I did not try linux).

I installed both Traktor and Ableton and confirmed it's seen; the sell for $900-1400 on ebay depending on when they sold.

I am interested in just trading this for: modular stuff, semi modular stuff, a polyphonic synth of some kind, or, worst case, cash.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I got an Allen & Heath Xone 4D from a friend for a good deal that makes me not want to just ebay it. Unfortunately it's just not really a thing I need: I hoped it would fit in my coffin, it doesn't, and I don't see myself using this. It is an 8 channel DJ mixer with integrated MIDI controls, cue decks, and a 20-channel soundcard. It works with Ableton on PC and Logic on OSX fully as a soundcard and beyond that should be a standalone mixer and midi controller (I did not try linux).

I installed both Traktor and Ableton and confirmed it's seen; the sell for $900-1400 on ebay depending on when they sold.

I am interested in just trading this for: modular stuff, semi modular stuff, a polyphonic synth of some kind, or, worst case, cash.

I have this up in SA-Mart well under the (very thin) ebay sales numbers, but realistically I'd trade it for a couple modules or something, like, $500+ish horse trade. It feels super solid but it's god damned big and I don't use windows or OSX in my setup and don't presently plan to

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

this stuff is also on SA Mart, and if it doesn't sell here, will probably also end up at Guitar Center

SA mart thread has prices but I'm also open to straight trades for basically anything eurorack, most things that can output CV, and other weird poo poo you might have.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012303

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have a Mininova and I'm pretty broke right now, if I can get some cash real fast I'd really appreciate it. I'm having too much fun with VST synths right now and it's more appealing to me at the moment. I don't have the mic, never did. Would 150 USD shipped to anywhere in CONUS be cheap enough to get somebody to jump on it? Make me an offer. I'd put up pics but there's nothing exceptional about it, it's seen some use but everything is intact and functions properly, I'll get pics if you're interested.

EDIT: the Mininova is really nice and you can download custom synth programs for it from Novation. And for me the high point is the arp/sequencer thing it has. You can have a lot of fun with this.

ED2: if nobody can be bothered for 150 shipped I'll just keep the cute little fucker

petit choux fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 28, 2022

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Probably a long shot, but I have a pair of Fishman Fluence Open Core Classics in white I would like to trade for something like a set of Fishman Moderns(or even some of the signature sets that are similar). I think the wiring harness are the same, so there should be no wiring shenanigans with doing the swap. I'm really trying to find a white set to keep my color scheme going, however I'll consider other colors. If you live in the US I'll even pay the shipping both ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hey all I've rounded up a handful of things I wanted to sell real quick and just throw in a mailer, I haven't been using these. I'm a little low on spending money right now, so I'm asking $60 shipped for any one of these, Imma just throw all these in postal mailers, send them priority insured.

First up, these are Numark Orbit controllers, wireless MIDI controllers with two accelerometers built in that really work and well, presumably you can use this with Numark DJ software too but they just work as straight up MIDI controllers with my DAW. You can easily map the two accelerometers and the one center dial, which is very smooth, to anything that can be controlled with MIDI, and the directional controllers make it a lot of fun. they work via USB and I have only been able to use them with a computer. But within those constraints they are very easy to use. The can be wireless (including wireless USB receiver/dongle) or can be just connected with a mini USB cable using the charging port. Only detractor is they are made of this plastic that grows a little sticky over the years, which can be addressed with I think just soapy water or something, but they feel a wee bit sticky to the touch because of that. there has been discussion about this plastic, there was a brief rash of sometimes costly recording equipment with enclosures of this stuff, it doesn't melt or anything but it feels a little sticky. It can be cleaned somewhat and is not from my hands.

The Fostex powers up but I haven't done anything with it, it's a 4-track recorder with 2 mic or line inputs which, if I understand correctly, you bounce to the other two tracks and that's how you get 4 tracks with 2 inputs. I'm sure some creative uses can be found for it. If nothing else you can record a different loop into each track and then use the faders to switch between them. Note: it uses an obsolete memory card format, has one installed but you'll be pressed to find another. So I think this is in need of novelty applications. As it is, I imagine you can probably record one song on it. Includes power and manual.

The Optimus works fine for me, it's not bad quality, it's a very compact stereo cassette deck suitable for use with a real stereo. I originally bought it with some vague notion of opening it up and playing with it like I'm seeing people do nowadays, but I think maybe I'll refrain and keep it intact. if you want a tape deck to go with your stereo and want to keep it compact this is the way to go.

The looper is stereo, it works perfectly, has an 8 bar loop from Blondie's Rapture on it RN. I haven't been using it because I got it and a Boss at the same time and I'm using the Boss a lot, in addition to several looper VSTs. I think if you look on ebay or reverb these will go for about 100.

Suntour XC sealed cassette bike hubs are more for the SA Mart page, but if I can interest you, they're the best mountain hubs made in like '92, they're beefy and in good working condition, but as you can see made for 5 or 6-speed freewheel, 36 hole.

So please buy these ASAP, trying to have a little walking around money to spend on silly tech toys. I'm probably going to put up some other stuff too but still debating on what.

And if these Numarks don't go, I may change my mind on them, they are so cool.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 26, 2022