Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bumping to say I have a pair of Hapi brand 8" tongue drums, with carry cases. What do you think, $50 ea? Make me an offer. I'll take pics later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

petit choux posted:

The Fostex powers up but I haven't done anything with it, it's a 4-track recorder with 2 mic or line inputs which, if I understand correctly, you bounce to the other two tracks and that's how you get 4 tracks with 2 inputs. I'm sure some creative uses can be found for it. If nothing else you can record a different loop into each track and then use the faders to switch between them. Note: it uses an obsolete memory card format, has one installed but you'll be pressed to find another. So I think this is in need of novelty applications. As it is, I imagine you can probably record one song on it. Includes power and manual.

Is the card just a compact flash?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Luna posted:

Is the card just a compact flash?

It is indeed. For some reason I was thinking it was Smartmedia. This still seems larger than I remember it.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BTW, here is a pic of one of the tongue drums. $50 shipped, and the lowest price I've found for them new is 3x that.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

petit choux posted:

BTW, here is a pic of one of the tongue drums. $50 shipped, and the lowest price I've found for them new is 3x that.

Color me interested... at least a little. How big are these (both of 'em), like in terms of diameter of the case and thickness (or thiccnezz)? I'm currently trying to judge by toe & partial foot plus background keyboard.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

minidracula posted:

Color me interested... at least a little. How big are these (both of 'em), like in terms of diameter of the case and thickness (or thiccnezz)? I'm currently trying to judge by toe & partial foot plus background keyboard.

They’re both sold now I’m pretty sure. I bought one in their SA Mart thread and am pretty jazzed to try my hand at it.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

nitsuga posted:

They’re both sold now I’m pretty sure. I bought one in their SA Mart thread and am pretty jazzed to try my hand at it.

yes, I'm afraid they both are. As is the Fostex multitrack. I'm taking them to the post today hopefully.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux posted:

yes, I'm afraid they both are. As is the Fostex multitrack. I'm taking them to the post today hopefully.

And the looper pedal is gone and I changed my mind about the Numark Orbits, they rock.

I'm kinda in a hard place financially and so I'm going to try selling one of my gadgets I think. I really feel like I've got something good here, not a real big deal but being able to control all the buttons and the knobs with your feet makes the NTS-1 into something else. I'm wondering if I could drum up any interest in one of these with anybody here. I can't imagine charging a whole lot for it, but there are parts and labor, it's not pure profit or something. But I've been scavenging a lot of nice discarded antique furniture and so I'm really long on nice hardwood plywood RN too to build a box with. I'm interested in building another one of these, probably minus thee MIDI and USB connectors. I'd be interested in using better wood, uniform screws, same style arcade buttons but probably all black, but mostly the same. Maybe sand all the corners would look cool. And as mentioned, probably a little more compact with skate wheels where the jars are, and the threaded bolt holding the jars in place on the inside of the box, hey. This is the first prototype here.

Or I might go totally bonkers and make some weird custom box. but let's keep it simple for now and say I'll build a hardwood box for it much like in the pics but nicer and not using sheetmetal screws to hold wood together like in prototype #1 there.

Oh and it won't have those nice Neutrik right angle connectors either, those things are like $8 ea for me.

But I guess what I'm saying is would anybody be interested in a box like this?

petit choux fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Nov 7, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BUMP

Just found a slightly better picture. Pls bear in mind it's going to be a bit more compact and have a slightly better finish.

polar
Nov 3, 2003
Edit: no interest, removed

polar fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Nov 22, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody interested in a SY-300? $420 shipped CONUS?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
if anyone's got a line for the behringer bi-phase let me know. i don't wanna pay like 5 times the price it's worth

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

theyre available new on Sweetwater rn if youre willing to wait for a little for extended shipping times

edit: sorry I thought this was just the effects/pedals thread, then realized its the trade thread my b

Kvlt! fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Dec 6, 2022

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
That's a good heads-up. But I already have what is basically a biphase clone, just not with the same style of enclosure and no modulation pedal out so I don't really want to spend that much money on behringer gear lol. But I didn't know that, thank you

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Thanks for the reminder that I had an original Mu-Tron Bi-Phasor in college and ignorantly traded it to my roommate for some weed.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

I think they changed the name recently, might just be them updating cause you can still get the octave dividers

Did they do the wah too or did I imagine that? I can't find even press releases

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.
Hey all, linking to a post I made in SA Mart that I'm selling a kemper if anyone is interested. At the moment not really looking for trades unless it was like a quad cortex.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4019088

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Mister Speaker posted:

Thanks for the reminder that I had an original Mu-Tron Bi-Phasor in college and ignorantly traded it to my roommate for some weed.

I traded what would now be like $15,000 in magic cards for like $200 in Star Wars cards, which I then traded for an 8-bit NES and an ounce of poo poo weed :shrug:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I want to not own a Chipz I'd prefer not to use ebay and I will happily take 40 bux shipped conus.....

BUY THIS HORRIBLE VCO (cellz is already sold)

edit: "controlled" is a stretch. this is more of a voltage inspired oscillator.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Cabbages and Kings posted:

edit: "controlled" is a stretch. this is more of a voltage inspired oscillator.

lmao

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Probably a long shot here, but I have 2 6 string Fishman Open Core Classic pickups in white I would like to trade for Fishman Moderns(or any of the similar signature models even). I believe the wiring/connectors are the same, so should be able to just unplug the pickups and make an easy swap. Shipping is usually like 10 or 15 dollars in the CONUS with USPS, and I will gladly pay both ways if needed.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Well I really didn't want to do this, but here we are. I'm strongly considering selling a whole bunch of my gear and instruments. Should probably have some money in the bank before I expire, and I never really used any of this stuff anyway. All prices are in CAD, and I'd prefer local Toronto sales but could be persuaded to ship if the price is right. Pics on request. PM me here or DM me on Instagram at @0pposingforce

quote:

SYNTHESIZERS, AUDIO INTERFACES & DAW HARDWARE

Novation LaunchPad Pro mk3 $400

Roland TB-3 $400

Novation Ultranova $650

KORG Kaoss Pad KP3 $400

Access Virus TI2 Desktop $1750

Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre $600

DJ GEAR

Technics SL-1200mk2 w/ Shure M44-7 ‘white label’ cartridge (x2) $800 each, $1500 for the pair
- These are in great condition, recently serviced by UdJ, cables replaced with heavy-gauge braided with solid connectors.
- I will not sell the Shure carts separately, they come with the turntables.
- Ideally a pair deal but will let them part separate ways if the price is right.

NI Traktor Audio10 USB-RCA line audio interface (10 inputs/10 outputs, plus MIDI connectivity $350
- This is a great little interface, very OP for its time. If all you need is a line interface this is a great deal.

Crane laptop stand $40

GUITARS, AMPS & EFFECTS

Epiphone WildKat $550

Gretsch Junior Jet II bass $350

Ampeg BA210 bass amplifier $500
- This sustained some cosmetic damage to the left side rom my cat using it as a scratching post, otherwise works perfectly.

Orange Crush 20RT guitar amplifier $275

Pignose portable guitar amplifier $200

WayHuge Swollen Pickle fuzz pedal $200

DOD Carcosa fuzz pedal $170

Electro-Harmonix Micro-POG octave pedal $300

DigiTech Bass Whammy pedal $400

RockTron Banshee Talkbox pedal $300
- Missing tube replaced with custom length, needs better attachment solution to pedal.

MXR DC Brick pedal power distributor $125

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer

edgar_ posted:

- Make Noise semi-modular 3 tier stand: 60 shipped (this one here, used it for a while but I have a small space and it didn't fit the desk right)

Still have the above available, bumping to add a few more modular synth things:

WTS (all prices shipped / USA - open to discounts for multiple items):
- Make Noise 0-Coast, includes all cables and power supply, plus a printed instruction book for fun & learning: gone
- Make Noise M.orphagene: gone
- Divkid O.chd: gone

- Make Noise 3u 105hp skiff, powered, with 3dwaves-style printed angled stands: $225
- Verbos Noise & Filter: $80
- Takaab 2LPG: $30

WTT NE Clep Diaz or Joranalogue Select 2

edgar_ fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Feb 8, 2023

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

edgar_ posted:

Still have the above available, bumping to add a few more modular synth things:

WTS (all prices shipped / USA - open to discounts for multiple items):
- Make Noise 0-Coast, includes all cables and power supply, plus a printed instruction book for fun & learning: $400
- Make Noise Morphagene: $500
- Make Noise 3u 105hp skiff, powered, with 3dwaves-style printed angled stands: $225
- Divkid Ochd: $180
- Verbos Noise & Filter: $80
- Takaab 2LPG: $30

WTB/WTT for:
- Make Noise Optomix v2
- Divkid Mutes
- maybe open to other stuff, Noise Eng Clep Diaz or some of the Joranalogue utils are on my radar

if anyone buys your 0coast and wants to rack it I have an extra rack PSU adapter I would send them free, I ended up with 2 for weird reasons

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
~~I'm about to have a second kid and I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'll never get to play with my toys~~ sale.
Everything like new in box because I bought it right before the first kid and never got to play with it. Prices not including shipping but do include PP fees. I will invoice.

TD-3 $100

Keystep $100

LPD8 $40
https://i.imgur.com/oSRwvuFh.png
https://i.imgur.com/6fM91xAh.png

SE-02 $400

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 7, 2023

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Does anybody have the Ditto X2 Jam looper? Specifically the 'Jam' model

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Gnarly Charlie, I would like to ask for the lpd8. I'm going to the gym right now, I've PMed you and if you like I'll complete it with you after I get home.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Before I deal with reverb/craigslist, I figured I'd check with the relatively sane people here:

I'm selling my 2017 Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT in Snow White with black hardware. Looking for $700, which is a bit of a discount from Reverb prices.

* Seymour Duncan pickups - JB bridge, 59 neck
* Coil split on the volume knob and no-load tone knob
* Maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius
* Neck-heel mounted truss rod wheel
* String-through-body hardtail bridge
* Locking tuners
* Schaller strap locks

Comes with a hardshell case and a spare Black Tusq XL Slotted Strat/Tele nut

The only two flaws I can find are that the pickup selector is very slightly bent (still works perfectly), and there's a tiny finish crack on the bass side of the neck pocket. Nothing too unusual for an instrument that's a few years old, but I wouldn't want to be surprised if I were buying a guitar online.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Good loving lord I wish I had the money for that right now

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

~~I'm about to have a second kid and I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'll never get to play with my toys~~ sale.
Everything like new in box because I bought it right before the first kid and never got to play with it. Prices not including shipping but do include PP fees. I will invoice.

TD-3 $100

Keystep $100

LPD8 $40
https://i.imgur.com/oSRwvuFh.png
https://i.imgur.com/6fM91xAh.png

SE-02 $400

Thank you Gnarly Charlie, I received it in great shape 2 nights ago, I tried it last night at least using wired mode. It's great and it was cheap, thank you so much. Gonna try it with my phone this evening I think.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

Good loving lord I wish I had the money for that right now

If I didn't have that guitar in rocket red (with a Floyd tho)

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

The Leck posted:

Before I deal with reverb/craigslist, I figured I'd check with the relatively sane people here:

I'm selling my 2017 Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT in Snow White with black hardware. Looking for $700, which is a bit of a discount from Reverb prices.

* Seymour Duncan pickups - JB bridge, 59 neck
* Coil split on the volume knob and no-load tone knob
* Maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius
* Neck-heel mounted truss rod wheel
* String-through-body hardtail bridge
* Locking tuners
* Schaller strap locks

Comes with a hardshell case and a spare Black Tusq XL Slotted Strat/Tele nut

The only two flaws I can find are that the pickup selector is very slightly bent (still works perfectly), and there's a tiny finish crack on the bass side of the neck pocket. Nothing too unusual for an instrument that's a few years old, but I wouldn't want to be surprised if I were buying a guitar online.

I have this exact same guitar (with matching finish crack). It's a great "does everything" guitar. The neck pickup though a Jazz Chorus is one of my favorite combos.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Suzuki OM 27 Omnichord

I'm selling my Omnichord. I replaced a couple of blown capacitors at the power input and the speaker output and it runs great. My dad originally bought it in 1981 lol. It has the original case and some of the docs along with a non original power supply. It runs on 12v, or like 8 C batteries.

I'm looking for like $550+ actual shipping? I'm willing to entertain offers and trades as well. I would be interested primarily in pedals or Basses. I'm located in Tucson AZ.

Sold

Armacham fucked around with this message at 19:24 on May 4, 2023

polar
Nov 3, 2003
I have a extra 12" Celestion greenback in 8 ohm possibly 2.
have a set of Lollar novel 90's with white tops.

send me a PM to discuss.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Imma be looking to swap my MS-20ci and my pocket operators. The Korg was purchased on ebay in utterly filthy condition as "for parts/not working" and I've cleaned it up mostly, there was a residue on every surface that was more difficult to remove than almost anything I've encountered, I suspect it is some kind of cleaning product residue, and it's nearly all gone now. The keys are a little uneven and maybe sticky. Me, I use a different keyboard anyway. But it's only a controller, and I bought the required VST from Korg, apparently on sale for $50, and every knob and switch maps to the one on the screen, it gives an immediate response. I haven't gotten it to work with my SQ-1 via the connectors on the front but I have via USB. I haven't tried cleaning the keyboard, I've played every note and they play, it's somewhat sensitive, but one key is a little bit crooked looking and maybe sticky. So there's your full disclosure. Also, I haven't gotten the LEDs to work, but I'm not too concerned about that. When I connect a physical jumper cable, one immediately shows up on screen, and I haven't taken it through its every capability but the ones I've tried have worked. I'm having a lot of fun with it, it is an advanced controller for one of two plugins that I'm aware of, the Korg MS-20 and the Arturia MS-20 (the PS-20 from Cherry doesn't work with it from go, I think you'd have to manually map all your knobs.) Those both come as part of a suite, so if you own either suite this is a relatively cheap opportunity to get the controller for that plugin. I paid $100 for it, and have put a little labor into cleaning it up. I can't transfer the license for the VST, so you will have to either get it yourself or already have it when you acquired the suite. It's one of the funnest VSTs I've had, for me in part because of the controller. ED: Other full disclosure, I have purchased the Behringer knockoff of this one, the K-2, so that's my other reason for not needing it. I now have it in digital and analog.

Oh, if you buy the VSTI from Korg you also get their MS-20 filter, a VST. It is really good for loving up sound.

I also have a group of pocket operators along with a mixer from Hart Maker, all the cables in and out. One of these didn't appear to be working for a bit and then I gave it a factory reset and now it appears to work. They include the PO-32, PO-33, PO-20, PO-14, PO-20, and the PO-128, all in good working condition with the exception being the 128, which appears to be good now that I've reset it. Not sure, purchased it secondhand in this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/mFUFCzF.jpg

Okay so my wife told me I can't sell stuff anymore and so I'm only allowed to trade these things. But the good news is that I only want more gear anyway. So I'm looking for a full-sized Aira, a good mixer, was eyeing the Mackie ProFX12v3 especially. I would swap any or all of the above or one of those two items. And if you have any other things you'd like to offer to trade, please contact me. I'm most in need of a mixer, a sampler, or a synth, I guess.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 22:43 on May 11, 2023

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

GUPTech Mini Corn Life Pedal V2 (mini) Tribute/Clone (LM308 op amp)
Goon Price $55 shipped USPS to US +AK/HI
[

edit: lowered price

duodenum fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jun 23, 2023

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Selling a couple of modules!

These don't come with original packaging:
Make Noise Rene v1 - $200 shipped Sold offsite
Endorphin.es Milky Way - $170 shipped Sold!

Comes with original packaging and instruction booklet:
Xaoc Devices Sarajewo - $350 shipped Sold offsite

They all work and looko nice I am just trying to figure out what I like in modular and I guess I don't dig these all that much.

net work error fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 14, 2023

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Anyone interested in a twelve string? I’ve got a Fender 140SCE-12 complete with case that has been played maybe three times ever. Pristine condition. I’m mostly looking to trade for either a MIM or Squier Classic Vibe Tele, but wouldn’t be opposed to selling it outright. I can snag some pictures if there is any interest.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
E: All gone.

So Math fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Selling some more modules!

2HP LFO - $65
Comes with original box and cable