Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fried eggs
Apr 4, 2007
with ketchup
Have a nice strat I put together a few years ago, I'm interested in trading for a telecaster of similar value (Mexican classic series maybe?) The strat is the following:

2006 Highway 1 body (honey blonde)
MIM Classic 60's Neck (04 I think)
Custom Shop 69 Pickups
Bill Callham Bridge/Trem/Tuners/Hardware

Top quality electronics and cloth wiring...

Lemme know what you've got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I sold off the hipshot bridge for the Rickenbacker 4003, so I've lowered the cost.
As posted up here on Talkbass: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449938

I've had lots of inquiries, but they've all fallen through. Take it off my hands before it heads off to evilbay!

CardinalBiggles
Jul 27, 2007
What I've got:

Presonus Firestudio interface with the software bundle
Blue Baby Bottle Mic w/ fancy shockmount

What I'm looking for (any of this stuff):
Fender 4 string MiM P bass or equivalent
Freakshow Effects Digilog Delay (just ordered)
Freakshow Brown Rabbit
Vox ac15cc
Any cool microphones or pedals
Maybe an old Ludwig Acrolite
And anything else. I'll do cash + trade either way, or whatever.

CardinalBiggles fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Aug 21, 2008

timato
Dec 8, 2004
Why does jesus rock so hard?
I've got a Tascam US-144 which I'm looking to trade for a similar, 64-bit compatible audio interface.

Tascam US-144 USB Audio Interface

It's in great condition and works flawlessly. I can take pictures if necessary.

BusinessWallet
Sep 13, 2005
Today has been the most perfect day I have ever seen

Schatten posted:

I sold off the hipshot bridge for the Rickenbacker 4003, so I've lowered the cost.
As posted up here on Talkbass: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449938

I've had lots of inquiries, but they've all fallen through. Take it off my hands before it heads off to evilbay!

Will you trade it for another bass? I've got something in mind.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Schatten posted:

Ok so I'm ENTIRELY ignorant about Rics, but why is the color called "Jetglo" when it's just black?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

BusinessWallet posted:

Will you trade it for another bass? I've got something in mind.

Probably not, but up to hear your offer. Drop me a PM here or on TB.

3toes posted:

Ok so I'm ENTIRELY ignorant about Rics, but why is the color called "Jetglo" when it's just black?
Correct! Jetglo is just black. Heck, a year ago, I didn't even know that. And to be honest with you, the Ric doesn't play like a smooth jazz, it doesn't play like a thick P bass, it is lighter than I thought and isn't too much for noodling around unplugged. However, once plugged in... wow! Honestly, I really dig the tone much better than my P bass. If I could, I'd just sell off the HWY1 P and keep the Ric, but shifting dollar priorities at the moment.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Schatten posted:

Probably not, but up to hear your offer. Drop me a PM here or on TB.

Correct! Jetglo is just black. Heck, a year ago, I didn't even know that. And to be honest with you, the Ric doesn't play like a smooth jazz, it doesn't play like a thick P bass, it is lighter than I thought and isn't too much for noodling around unplugged. However, once plugged in... wow! Honestly, I really dig the tone much better than my P bass. If I could, I'd just sell off the HWY1 P and keep the Ric, but shifting dollar priorities at the moment.

Did some snooping and it has something to do with John Lennon having his natural Ric painted black.

And yeah, Ric's are an acquired taste. Not everyone likes them. I for one, do.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

3toes posted:

Because it's a rickenbacker. It's too good to be "just black".

:britain:

Chows
Apr 13, 2002

3toes posted:

IIRC some jerk at Ric decided that all their colors should be called _____glo. The burst is called Fireglo and and natural's called Mapleglo, which are intuitive enough. I'd guess black is called Jetglo because jet is a black gemstone and it sounds better than Blackglo.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I don't think I want my Little Big Muff anymore. It's great for a Black Sabbath/Led Zeppelin tone, and also for a lot of grunge/90s alt rock tones, and if you crank the tone all the way up it'll even give you a modern metal type sound.

Great pedal for that stuff.

Problem is, I never really play any of that style stuff.

As for things I'm interested in... I've been looking for a recording interface that can take at least one XLR input and a guitar input from a line out on an amp. Preferrably more than that, though.

I also need random telecaster hardware (bridge, control plate, pickguard, whatever), and I'm interested in the Cool Cat Fuzz.

timato
Dec 8, 2004

ZombiePeanut posted:

As for things I'm interested in... I've been looking for a recording interface that can take at least one XLR input and a guitar input from a line out on an amp. Preferrably more than that, though.
Would you be interested in one of these?

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

timato posted:

Would you be interested in one of these?

Looks perfect.

Does it need any special software to run that isn't included with it, or just any recording software? They mention cubase on their site, which I don't have.

Email me at zombiepeanut (at) sbcglobal dot net and we can work out the details.

Oh, and the paint's a little dinged up on the front of the stompbox if you care.

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 9, 2020

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.
I'd entertain offers on these, but I'm not too hard up.
-Crybaby 535q. Used for two years, dropped once (creating a cosmetic defect on bottom ). Aside from dent on bottom, in very good condition.

I'm interested in steel guitars, nice trems, nice reverb, P-90s, a decent mando, and a clawhammer banjo.

Edit: Looks like all I've got is the the crybaby now.

Los Padre fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Sep 26, 2008

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 9, 2020

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

mit_senf posted:

Would you be willing to just sell this? If so, how much?
I would consider it, I don't know how much yet. It'd probably have to be an amount that covers a specific toy I'd want. PM me, and I'll let you know.

timato
Dec 8, 2004

ZombiePeanut posted:

Looks perfect.

Does it need any special software to run that isn't included with it, or just any recording software? They mention cubase on their site, which I don't have.

Email me at zombiepeanut (at) sbcglobal dot net and we can work out the details.

Oh, and the paint's a little dinged up on the front of the stompbox if you care.
E-mail sent!

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Anyone have a Holy Stain up for trade? I've got some stuff that's spending time sitting and I'd be willing to negotiate.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Agreed posted:

Anyone have a Holy Stain up for trade? I've got some stuff that's spending time sitting and I'd be willing to negotiate.

I've got one, don't know if I want to trade it. What do you have to offer?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

hamaien posted:

I think a better question would be what doesn't he have to offer.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I've got an SWR 6x10 cab for sale and I figured I'd post it here on the off chance somebody in my area wants it. I live in Athens, GA so if you're near there and would like to buy it I'm looking for around $550 for it. I'd also accept trades for sweet rear end basses or drum gear.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

hamaien posted:

Is there anything in particular you're after? And, would you be interested in cash (and how much, if so)?

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007
Ive decided to sell/trade my Epiphone LP Studio, its set up with flatwound 13's, perfect for slide guitar or some really good chunky rhythm. The pickups are stock and are passable, but they could use an upgrade. There are a few nicks, but nothing noticeable from more than 3 feet away. Color is Vintage Sunburst. New they retail for $329.

I am looking for cash, a recording interface, preferably firewire, and a good distortion pedal. I might also be interested in a usb midi controller.

timato
Dec 8, 2004

uk10rguy posted:

I have a Line 6 Toneport UX2 in excellent condition, and I'm sure I can dig up the GearBox Software from its untimely grave in my basement (I got a Digi 002 that pretty much rendered it useless, but there are still a lot of good tones in the GearBox program).
Hopefully you still look at this thread. Would you want to sell your Toneport?

FlossMan
Oct 19, 2005

No, I can't. Too much hair.

Agreed posted:

I'd avoid one of those. Yeah, they make cool sounds, but it's kind of clunky and not really "useful," per se.

This coming from a guy who owned one.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

FlossMan posted:

I'd avoid one of those. Yeah, they make cool sounds, but it's kind of clunky and not really "useful," per se.

This coming from a guy who owned one.

I know what I'm getting into :)

Thanks for the thought, though.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Agreed posted:

Is there anything in particular you're after? And, would you be interested in cash (and how much, if so)?
It's only about a week old, so I couldn't take cash unless it was the full amount or something :(

I've got three things on my wish list: a delay, an eq, and a fuzz.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

If it's that new, you probably ought to just keep it and spend some time getting to know it. Why trade something you've only just bought, unless you really don't like it? The Holy Stain's "Fuzz" mode is one of the better sounding medium-high gain fuzz tones I've heard from a pedal, just awesome with a touch of its reverb.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Agreed posted:

If it's that new, you probably ought to just keep it and spend some time getting to know it. Why trade something you've only just bought, unless you really don't like it? The Holy Stain's "Fuzz" mode is one of the better sounding medium-high gain fuzz tones I've heard from a pedal, just awesome with a touch of its reverb.

Just noticed one on my local craigslist, maybe the guy will ship it?

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/msg/803928050.html

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I suppose I should probably mention that my Little Big Muff is still up for trade. The guy I'm getting the US-144 from didn't want it.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

What're you looking for on the LBM?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

This is quite the long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a Yamaha DTXpress IV they're looking to get rid of

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ZombiePeanut posted:

I suppose I should probably mention that my Little Big Muff is still up for trade. The guy I'm getting the US-144 from didn't want it.

How much would you want for it in cash?

Early Cuyler
Jan 10, 2006

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listen.

timato posted:

Hopefully you still look at this thread. Would you want to sell your Toneport?

Yes. Absolutely! I don't have plat, however, so we might have to chat over IM to arrange details.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Seems like they're going for like ~$60 shipped on ebay, so somewhere around that. As for trade stuff, I'm looking for this stuff:

I need random telecaster hardware (bridge, control plate, pickguard, whatever), and I'm interested in the Cool Cat Fuzz.

timato
Dec 8, 2004

uk10rguy posted:

Yes. Absolutely! I don't have plat, however, so we might have to chat over IM to arrange details.
E-mail might work better for when we're not both at the computer.

Mine is tmahoney33 [at] gmail dot com.

AtomicManiac
Dec 29, 2006

I've never been a one trick pony. I like to have a competency in everything. I've been to business school.
If anyone has a Dual Recto or Jcm 800 head they'd like to get rid of I'd be more than happy to take it off their hands I don't have anything worth even close to that much but I do have cash.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
1999 Reverend Avenger, with a rare maple Eastpointe neck. No case, but with gig bag. $800 shipped, or a Jazzmaster or an amp that's good for cleans (Ampegs and Fenders are plusses).

Click here for the full 824x396 image.

Click here for the full 824x527 image.

Click here for the full 824x425 image.

Click here for the full 824x400 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Susano-maku da! posted:

1999 Reverend Avenger, with a rare maple Eastpointe neck. No case, but with gig bag. $800 shipped, or a Jazzmaster or an amp that's good for cleans (Ampegs and Fenders are plusses).

Click here for the full 824x396 image.

Click here for the full 824x527 image.

Click here for the full 824x425 image.

Click here for the full 824x400 image.

Not to derail too much but how comfortable do you find the reverends? The slab-style body w/o many contours seems like it might take a bit of getting used to. But damned if they don't look cool. The Jetstream 390 makes me wish I could play guitar still.