Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I don't have anything to trade, but does anyone have a Boss RC-20XL they'd like to sell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I have a Parker P-40 in black that I'd like to sell. I just recently bought it but much prefer playing my acoustic guitar and would like to sell it in order to get some money to put towards a nicer acoustic. Is anyone interested?

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I wound up with two extra copies of A Modern Method for Guitar by William Leavitt (the version with all three volumes).

I'll sell each one for $20 shipped or would take some sort of guitar-related thing in a trade.

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine

Kynetx posted:

I'm looking to sell my FCB-1010 MIDI foot controller.
I've had this board for about 2 years. I was using it to control a Behringer multi-effects system but I've decided to go the route of discrete foot pedals and don't need this anymore. This is an extremely popular device with a fairly large following including custom firmwares and a Yahoo discussion group. This particular board still has the stock firmware. It can be used to control Behringer's line of multi-effects systems, computer software like Reason and Ableton (with a MIDI interface) and anything else with a MIDI interface.
It was mostly used in a practice studio, with maybe 3 gigs under its belt. It has a couple of small scratches but is in otherwise excellent cosmetic condition. I still have the power cable and will throw in a pair of 10-foot MIDI patch cables. I don't have the packaging or manuals but I would be happy to print them off for you and/or burn them to CD.

$100.00 shipped or partial trade for a bass pedals except chorus, DI and compression.

I'm interested in this, sending you a PM.

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I want to trade my Boss RC-2 for a DD-7. Anyone have one to trade?

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I want to trade my Parker P-40 (looks exactly like this: http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/P40-TBLK.htm I don't have a camera but can borrow one if needed) for a different guitar. I'll take any trade offer, though I'd be more tempted to gravitate towards something with humbuckers.

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I'm looking for a field recorder for recording practices. Anyone have one?

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine

Click here for the full 800x319 image.

Behringer FCB1010, with UnO firmware installed (good if you want to use it for things like Guitar Rig). I am moving to a smaller apartment and this thing just takes up too much room. Included are the AC adapter, some MIDI cables, and a printout of the instruction manual. $100 shipped.

Click here for the full 800x533 image.

M-Audio USB Midisport Uno interface. $30 shipped.

If you buy both the board and the interface, I'll bring the price down to $120 shipped, total.

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine

MrSaturn posted:

any idea if this works with something like Amplitube? If so i'm interested.

Looks like it, there seems to be a tutorial on youtube and some discussion on http://www.guitarampmodeling.com/

It will probably take some trial and error (took me a while to get it working with Guitar Rig) but I'm guessing you'll be able to get it working the way you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine

MrSaturn posted:

Sent you a couple PMs.

e:grammar fix.

For the public record: MrSaturn has paid, and I have sent the gear out.