Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

grahm posted:

Hey who wants cymbals?

Paiste Signature 20 inch ride
Zildjian K Custom Dark 20 inch ride
HHX Evolution 18 inch crash
HHX Evolution 16 inch crash
HHX Evolution 10 inch splash

All in excellent condition. The Paiste ride is two months old. The rest are about a year, besides the 18 inch HHX Evolution and Zildjian K Custom, which are about two year.s

I can get more pix/give more info if anyone is interested. These are professional quality cymbals that have been well taken care of.

Interested. What arde you looking for? I have a few snares and an extra double iron cobra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

grahm posted:

I mostly want money. I might also want some Zildjian K Dark hi-hats, or any other Zildjian hi-hats that you think are amazing. I'd be interested to know what snares you have, Vismal.

If anyone would be willing to buy these, though, that would be tops.

I have a little pork pie maple ( 12 x 4 I think) and a Birch Tama Starclassic ( 14 x 5.5 or 6)

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

West Ham Sandwich posted:

What are you interested in for those cobras?

Make an offer, I am not really sure, some nice heavy hats and a splash would help me out, but let me know what you have, I also play guitar and would be a little interested in keys and recording equipment as well.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Hamer777 posted:

I have a Digitech Whammy IV, a Boss TR-2 Tremolo, and a Digitech Metal Master (not pictured) that I'm willing to part with. The two pictured are in new condition. just throwing these out there to see if anyone has anything I may be interested in.

What are you looking for? I might be interested in the Digitech.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
I have an Alesis Multimix 8 Firewire Mixer This thing is great but I am in need of more channels.

I am looking to trade for recording equipment mainly. I need some mics, I really want a Motu analog to digital converter and i need some monitors. I also play Drums and a little Giutar and Keyboards . So as you can see I am open to a lot of trades.

E-mail me at Josesexton2@gmail.com if anyone has anything to offer or some questions. If we figure anything out we will post in this thread so its legit.

If anyone wants to look up the mixer the link is http://www.alesis.com/multimix8firewire

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
I have a Korg Micro Korg Synth and Vocoder, hardly used.

I really want an Alesis Micron Synth.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
Any one looking to trade anything for a rarely used microKorg? I am intested in almost anything but would like to trade for an Alesis Micron. Any offers ?

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
Anyone looking to trade some drum equipment? I have a few snares and stuff. I really want a new ride, A nice dark heavy ride. like a 22 K or something?

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Zurich posted:

I have a Presonus Inspire 1394 I want to get rid of, not sure what I want for it, but make me an offer!

I paid about £90 for it on eBay a month or two ago, cash offers are cool too!

What kind of things are you looking for. I have drum equip, (some) recording equip, gits, pedals, synths.

Also anyone have a Motu 828 they want to trade? or any other converter? I need at least 8 in and 8 out

VISMAL fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 28, 2009

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

1979 Semifinalist posted:

I have an 828 that I'd be willing to sell. What price are you thinking?

Is it a mk2 or mk3? I am low on cash right now, but hopefully we could work something out. PM me

I am also looking for a Roland SPD-S or a SPD-20

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

1979 Semifinalist posted:

I don't have plat, I'll IM you

Semifinalist and I have agreed on 75 plus shipping for the Motu 828 mk1. He is going to ship out first and I will be paying him after that. He said he should get it out by the weekend.

Headphone out is broken and adat and all digital outs are unsure, so we have agreed to come down to 50 for the Motu. Semifinalist will send it out to me on sat.

VISMAL fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Feb 5, 2009

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

I really need an audio interface.

Glad to let this go at 140 shipped.

I have an Alesis multimix8 firewire I'm almost ready to get rid of. I may or may not be interested in a trade for that there whammy

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

hey, Im all for it. If it supports XP SP3 that is.

It does indeed, I have to wait until I get my new setup... setup. So hold tight, and you never know what will happen, so if you find another deal for your pedal go for it.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

No worries, think we could have this deal done by March?

I should hope so, I ordered some used stuff from daddy's and they are taking their time getting it to me. Sorry

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

Hey man, this is the only way I can talk to you. Hows this going, about ready to trade?

poo poo man im sorry for all the hassle. I have been really sick/busy. Im me at josesextonii sometime.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
I have a Roland Spd-20 that I have barely used. I like it a lot, but i think I might get more use out of some other things, not sure what I am looking for really or if I even really want to trade it.

So if your interested let me know what you want to trade for and I will let you know if thats what I want!

Sorry I am so vague I really can't think of anything I REALLY need at the moment.

I play drums mainly , I also play keyboards, guitar , bass and I record so I am open to pretty much ANY sort of trade.

To help you out a little:

I have always wanted a nice OCDP Vented 20 ply snare (not that Guitar Center bull poo poo) or an Anton Fig Snare. Or any really high end snare drum.
Octobans are cool....
I will jump on some Rhodes (hah)
I would love a nice fretless bass (fender or warwick)

I can always use cash too.

Non Musical trades I am interested in;
Apple computers, electronics and Canon DSLR Equipment
I also want a PS3 but I don't know how I feel about trading musical equipment for video game consoles.

If you are interested in the unit than offer me something!

The picture is not my unit, I can post a picture if anyone offers me anything I like.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

I r Pat posted:

I have a Mandala USB drum that I no longer use. I am open to $$ or trades for guitars, pedals, amps, percussion.. anything really. If you would like more info let me know and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

I actually HAD two, sold one to another goon, so I am left with this one.

The way it works is that the drum itself can have 1 - 7 rings of different (or the same) instruments. You can set it up so that the harder you hit, it will be a different tone, note, or effect all together. It has multiple presets of many drum sets, percussive instruments, and other instruments including guitar, keyboard, synth, etc. So for instance you can have ring one be a hi-hat, ring 2 be a bass drum, ring 3 be a snare, and ring 4 be a keyboard in G the major scale, using a custom number of notes. The drum has 80 presets of instrument/drum combos and everything in between.. and a whole bunch of custom slots and instruments for your hearts desire.

With any instrument you can change the scale (you can choose from major, minor, diminished, wholetone, chromatic, indian, dorian, lydian, blues, etc -- there are 21 different scales total to choose from) You can change what progression it goes in (up, down, velocity up or down, random, etc) and you can also set it up for how many notes is in the scale. You can have it do an up down up down pattern, or an up up up up up up down down down down, etc. Along with this you can also add a wide range of effects like distortion, flanger, delay, EQ, and a variety of filters to it. You can get pretty creative with this thing and really make some cool beats, or just add it to your drum set to add some flair.

It also has a snare program that comes with it which will let the drum act as a fully functional snare drum.

You can also add custom sounds, from mp3 format. This means you can record your own samples and put them on the drum for playing. This is an awesome feature.

It's standalone USB powered, so if you want to add it to your drum set you need a pc hookup and a decent amp/speaker system.

The official website where you can learn more about it:
http://synesthesiacorp.com/

And here's a link to some youtube videos.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=mandala+usb+drum&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=

This thing retails for about $350.. so I'll be open to anything in $250+ range.

Oh and heres a pic :)

Would you be interested in a Microkorg? or a Digitech Whammy pedal? I also have a Roland spd 20 that im looking to get rid of, but im looking for at least 400 for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
Anyone have a Behringer FCB1010 MIDI foot pedal? I have wanted one for so long but I am dirt poor at the moment.