Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Anyone willing to part with a boss rc-3 loop station? I'm seeing used ones go for around 130 shipped on eBay so I'm looking to spend around there. Shipping is to middle of the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Buy my Boss RC-3 loop pedal! You know you want to. I bought it and only used it a few times (not much, just for bedroom wankery) before realizing I need money. It's going for around $150 + shipping on ebay so anywhere around there would be awesome. PM me or post your offer here. Shipping to US only, unless you want to pay more to get it shipped to whatever exotic land you live in.

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Selling an Ableton Live 10 Suite (non-Educational, meaning it is transferable) license. Paid $750 US for it earlier this year. Trying to pay off my Mesa cabinet that I impulse bought. Give me an offer. PMs are open.

https://www.ableton.com/en/shop/live/

Bazanga fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 25, 2019