Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

schizorage posted:

Does anyone have a Whammy and a Wah-wah they would like to trade? I have a gently used Line6 POD XT Live I would be willing to part with; I recently built a new pedalboard and would like to supplement it with a real wah and whammy instead of my Digitech EX-7, which I would also be willing to part with. I can take photos if anyone is interested; I haven't erased any of the original presets, and have only added around 6 user presets. I can supply all of the packaging and paperwork for the POD, and it has only left the house about a dozen times, and only then to jam in smoke free rooms.

I might trade :10bux: for the EX7, how much would you want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Does anyone have a Boss CE-20? Or some other higher end chorus? I'll trade for the old style Digitech Bass Whammy.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
I really suck at researching what I buy on the cheap...

gypsyshred fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 28, 2008

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

uk10rguy posted:

Hey, I'm looking for an Ibanez Tube Screamer (I don't care about original or reissue), or a similar overdrive pedal. I'm looking for something that will boost me into electric blues solo heaven when the time rolls around, and switching channels on my Marshall doesn't do it the way I want. I will pay cash, or trade (I play guitar, bass, and drums, and I record, so I probably have SOMETHING you want).

Also, ColonelJohnMatrix, I have that same axe (even in the same color, with the same straploks...freaky, right?), and, TRUST me, you don't want to let it go. Mine is probably the most versatile guitar I own (the only competition comes from my Epiphone Alleykat). I think what you want is just ANOTHER guitar, and, of course, there's never anything wrong with wanting another guitar.

I have a TS9x I'd be willing to trade for. What would you be willing to part with?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

uk10rguy posted:

That depends on what you're looking for. I see the TS9X's selling for $60-80, so I would probably part with something of comparable value. I have a bunch of late 70's-early 80's Zildjian A's- I would part with one of the crashes if you're drumming and would like one. I have more LP Jam Blocks than I know what to do with, plus an LP Rock Rider Cowbell (although there's a chunk of the plastic missing from the ridge, it still works fine). If you're more of the guitar type, though (and I suspect you are), I have a bunch of guitar stuff I would part with- it really all depends on what you're looking for. I have a Boss Digital Delay that I would part with, and a Boss Metal Zone that I bought in a moment of weakness. I also have an old DOD multi-effects board that still works well, and an ANCIENT Zoom multi box that I would part with.

I have a Line 6 Toneport UX2 in excellent condition, and I'm sure I can dig up the GearBox Software from its untimely grave in my basement (I got a Digi 002 that pretty much rendered it useless, but there are still a lot of good tones in the GearBox program).

Any of this sound interesting?

None yet, but I'm willing to throw some cash into the deal if you have something I like that isn't worth just that. I'm mainly looking for guitar pedals, what do you have? IM me, it'd likely be easier than posting.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Email sent!

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Be sure to feed it and treat it nicely or it will leave a holy stain on the carpet.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

3toes posted:

And our next lot up for bids is a Hohner Blues Blaster harmonica mic. $45.

I can give you $35 for it, is that ok?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

Capitan Dad posted:

does anyone want to buy/trade an epiphone dot studio from me? I decided I was a fool to ever give up my Telecaster, so I would want one of those in exchange for my guitar + cash, or you could just buy for me or whatever, guitar is almost not worth selling but I'd never play it so...

I'd love one. How much $$$ do you want for it?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
I have a Dean Tradition S12 I'd like to sell. I bought it a couple of years ago new, and I've kept it in good shape. I can supply pics if you'd like. I'd like $250 for it, I'd prefer to ship to US. I'm in Colorado Springs, if that helps.

Are there any resources to gauge vintage effect pedals are worth? I have an old school Digitech Bass Whammy (the old blue one). I'm thinking of selling it, but I'm not sure how much to ask. My google-fu just pulls up the new red one. Does anyone have any links?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

Noise Machine posted:

Nothing. There's no market for it. Just send it to me and I'll give it a good home.

(No seriously you could probably sell one for around 500-600 easily, they're pretty sought after.)

I understand they are rare, and it is fun to play. But I'd like to do my homework first before letting it go, I just can't find anything.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Holy crap! Howd it sound?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
To put in a good word for Josh's Peavey, I have the six string version of the same bass, and its fantastic. Very well balanced, great feel, lightweight for an extended scale.