Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Steiler Drep posted:

Agh haha right there with you.

If anyone else is interested in this Ibanez, I'm up for a trade for just about any guitar. I'm looking for SGs and Les Pauls mostly.

Edit: How much would you sell the SG for? Just wondering

Squire? :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

bisticles posted:

TS9-DX - A TS9 with three extra "modes" for additional hotness. With box.

Any chance you'd be willing to just flat out sell this?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

bisticles posted:

Yeah. I could do... $70 shipped?

Sounds great. Drop me an email: bengibb@gmail.com

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Helldump Immunity posted:

I posted earlier about a Parker NiteFly SA and this time I got picture. It comes with a soft gig bag and it plays like a dream. This is the final stop before craigslist.

I don't really know what I would like for it, so just throw something my way and we'll see how it goes.

First thing I thought of. You should consider painting it this green.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

I don't suppose anyone is looking to get rid of a Fender tube amp or other small tube amp? I'm looking to upgrade from my Frontman 15G and I'm moving into college in a month. I need big tone in a small package.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

hamaien posted:

I've got one, don't know if I want to trade it. What do you have to offer?

I think a better question would be what doesn't he have to offer.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

If there is one thing I learned from the G3 DVD it's that if you want to be a shredding god, you need to play an Ibanez. That thing is loving gorgeous too.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Would anyone be interested in trading a 6-string acoustic for my old practice setup? Either that or a Micro Metal Muff. It's a Squire Strat and a Fender Frontman 15G. Everything works fine.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

TheDingo posted:

I'm pretty open to anything that does say Squier or isn't a Mexi-strat.

Did you mean to say doesn't say Squier?

Thoogsby fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 5, 2008

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Scarf posted:

No, it's actually "Squier."

Fixed it. Wasn't referring to the spelling I just want to know if he actually wants a Squier or specifically doesn't want one because I'm drooling over that acoustic.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

TheDingo posted:

That is correct and fixed.

What are you looking to get for the guitar? I have a few things I could trade but nothing that you mentioned (except a Squier :downs:)

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

TheDingo posted:

Honestly I'm just looking for cash or a "soloist" style electric (ie thin neck, maybe Rose bridge, etc), though I would also consider other non-Strat styles (nothing personal, just looking for something different than what I have). In a perfect world I could combine 2-3 of these items in a trade. I was already in talks with a couple of people on Craigslist (one for a US Strat, the other for a Chinese LP knock off) but they both disappeared in standard Craigslist fashion...

How much are you looking to get for it?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

TheDingo posted:

Sorry, it's gone. Traded it for an Ibanez SZ320EX today.

Can you tell me where you got that hardcase? I really like it.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

I don't suppose anyone has a Metal Muff lying around they'd like to sell or trade.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Didn't you take music class in 3rd grade?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

That Explorer is loving hot.

I'm putting my Line6 Pod 2.0 up for sell/trade.

I need pedals. I'd be interested in any of the following.

- Line6 DL4
- Tech 21 California
- OCD Fulltone
- EHX Metal Muff

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Agreed posted:

Both pickups for $65; if you've got a SSH guitar that needs a makeover, here's a good start.

Wow, I'm really considering grabbing those to replace the stock middle and neck pickups in my Highway One Strat.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Choicecut posted:

Looking to unload some gear..

Orange Tiny Terror, 15/7 Watt Tube with Orange PPC112 closed back. Awesome little amp. Looking for 535 + shipping for all the Orange stuff. I have the original box for the cab too.

Somebody buy this. Jesus Christ.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Col.Kiwi posted:

Hey Agreed I'm tempted by your EHX SMMH. What about shipping cost to R3R 0S1 in Canada? Can you power that thing with a regular 9v DC supply? I'm hoping to pick up a digital delay with tap tempo that I can run off my Dunlop DC Brick. I don't believe the SMMH is true bypass, do you think the bypass colours your sound noticably?

Pretty sure it is true bypass.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Carbohydrates posted:

I've heard American Deans are nice, but literally every Dean I've tried has been average at best. The acoustic bass was particularly bad - how the gently caress do you do a satin finish that's stickier than a gloss? How is it even possible to gently caress up that badly?

While Deans are horrible in general (at least look horrible), I don't know that I've ever heard someone say they played an acoustic bass they liked.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Interest check: would anyone be interested in purchasing an Ibanez ARX500 with an SD Invader in the bridge from me? Pictured here:

It's an amazing guitar, I just don't play it enough to keep it around. My Strat is my main guitar and I'd rather see it in the hands of someone who can appreciate it.

e: the knobs in that picture have been replaced with the Gibson orange ones that are sort of transparent.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Hey guys, I'm selling my Ibanez ARX500 on eBay. Go check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120590564622&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

I'm selling my EHX Memory Man Delay w/Hazarai + Adapter in the original box.

I bought this brand new, I have another delay and I don't really need this plus I really need a new soundcard. Anyone that has ever used one of these though will tell you it's a cool loving pedal. You can read about it here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/electro-harmonix-xo-stereo-memory-man-with-hazarai-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/150438000000000

It looks like they go for $160 - $180 on eBay. I'll sell it for $150 Shipped CONUS

Pics:

You can post here, PM me, or email me at bengibb@gmail.com if you're interested!

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Thoogsby posted:

I'm selling my EHX Memory Man Delay w/Hazarai + Adapter in the original box.

I bought this brand new, I have another delay and I don't really need this plus I really need a new soundcard. Anyone that has ever used one of these though will tell you it's a cool loving pedal. You can read about it here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/electro-harmonix-xo-stereo-memory-man-with-hazarai-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/150438000000000

It looks like they go for $160 - $180 on eBay. I'll sell it for $150 Shipped CONUS

Pics:

You can post here, PM me, or email me at bengibb@gmail.com if you're interested!

Threw this bad boy on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120770898426?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Anyone looking to unload some entry level studio monitors?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Daughter posted:

Looking for an unmodded tube screamer if anyone has one. TS-9.

I've got a TS9DX

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Anyone interested in taking a Fender Blues Junior w/ Celestion G12 off my hands? Say $200 plus whatever it costs to pack and ship.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

eek wrong thread.

Thoogsby fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

It's a long-shot but I'm selling a Blues Jr. in the Boston area for $300:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/msg/4755443024.html