Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I have one of these in pretty much perfect shape-

It's an Ibanez ax110xl Baritone. It has a 27" scale and I have it set up tuned A to A at the moment. (You use a 7 string set and toss the high e.) It's a killer little axe, but I don't really play the super chunky stuff all that much and I just got a brand new prestige RG for my birthday so it doesn't get to come out of it's case as much as it deserves to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Hmmm... a univalve huh? Ever played any Hughes and Kettner stuff? I have a tube 50 head.

It's the Triamp's little brother. Basically it's triamp channels 1,3,5, and 6 (if I recall correctly). Built in reverb, and if you install the MSM-1 midi module then it'll do midi channel switching. If you or anyone else are interested, let me know. I loooove it, but I believe it's caused some bad habits on my part. I'm a compulsive tone tweaker and all the channels on this thing are awesome, so I end up playing with all the cool sounds rather than just playing.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Carbohydrates posted:

Whoop, lookin' for a tremolo pedal. I might trade a guitar (Peavey T-15) for a REALLY good one. Tap tempo preferred.

Still have some guitars and cases and stuff, too.

edit: And I might as well ask now, is there such thing as like a dynamic distortion/OD pedal? I'd like something that reacts more to how I play, like if I'm playing softly it'd sound clean/very light OD but if I attack harder it distorts more. Does this exist? Is it even possible?

Try the Fulltone DP-1. It's pretty responsive. The Fulldrive2 is similarly dynamic, but it's an od/boost. Also- check out the voodoo labs sparkle drive.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I've got this little baby laying around and it just doesn't get played nearly enough.
Dearmond M75t - with usa made dearmond pickups

It's in really good shape and I have a gigbag for it. Not really sure what I'd want for it.

Gramps fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Feb 24, 2009

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I have a bunch of stuff laying around that I'm not exactly married to. I'm open to interesting offers. Not even really sure what I want or need gearwise. Actually on second thought I could use a good sounding giggable combo amp- maybe something along the lines of a 6505 112 combo or something. I dunno- I'm pretty open to whatever.

Boss CH1 Chorus
Boss Super Shifter (Pitch Shifter/Harmonizer/Whammy)
Boss OC2 Octave
Boss TU2 Tuner
Boss DD3 Delay
BBE Freq Boost Treble booster

Ibanez SRX300 bass
Ibanez SR900FM bass (Neck Thru, freakin sweet)
DeArmond M75t guitar champagne sparkle w/Bag
Behringer Vintager GM110 amp (ripoff of Tech21 Trademark30)
Hughes and Kettner Tube 50 Head

Gramps fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Apr 9, 2010

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

pennywisdom posted:

How much shipped to Canada? If you're open to trades I have a Danelectro Wasabi or an OS2 I don't use anymore.

I dunno man make me an offer. It's not in perfect shape but it sounds awesome.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I just got a Fretless Ibanez RG570 and I'm thinkin it's just not my thing. I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Those GX130c amps are pretty decent. Funny enough- the chorus went out on the one that's sitting in my shop too. Must have been a common thing. Who cares though- the main draw with those babies is the 1992 era cannibal corpse distortion.