Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Fungus
Mar 12, 2007
Sausage Smoker
What is that second little switch next to the pickup selector?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Fungus
Mar 12, 2007
Sausage Smoker
Anyone got anything they'd trade for a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt in perfect condition?

Also have a banjo without a resonator, anyone got a cheap mandolin or ukulele?

Darth Fungus
Mar 12, 2007
Sausage Smoker

Agreed posted:

I also have a Marshall Reflector Reverb Pedal, which sounds just lovely (I can record clips if anyone is interested) and which I will not be too disappointed if I have to hang on to it :) I'm starting a transition towards a post-processing orientation for some of my modulations, especially reverb, but then again this pedal has some great verbs on it and I wouldn't be too sad if I got to hang onto it. The Spring 2 mode is especially wonderful, spring reverb with a bit of warm plate dialed in as well. No other reverb pedal I've tried sounds as natural as this, it's more like adding to and expanding the fundamental guitar tone rather than tacking on a bright echo chamber aftwerwards.

I doubt I'd have anything you would want, but I am very interested in that Reverb. Would you take straight cash?

Darth Fungus
Mar 12, 2007
Sausage Smoker

King Moonracer posted:

What kind of gear were you looking to trade for the Spider III? I've got tons of crap I never touch and would love a bedroom amp like that since all of mine are crapped out.

I've got a cheap Ukulele I would trade, but it is seriously cheap. Like, $15 cheap. It's not bad, but if you seriously want one I would just check eBay for Mahalo.

Hmm, what else do you have? I'm interested in pretty much anything you might have. Got any effects pedals?