Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Ive got a used DD-6, all good working order, clean except for some velcro on the bottom that I can clean up if your interested.

Im looking for:
-a DD-5, or a DD-7 instead of the 6....
-OCD distortion
-choraflange
-small stone

I am not sure if these are even a fair trade (would be willing to do the pedal + $$ for these), or whatever, but if someone is interested in a tap tempo delay that doesn't need an external footswitch, let me know.

e: im really interested in an E-bow if someone has one of those...

7 Bowls of Wrath fucked around with this message at 22:01 on May 23, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

bisticles posted:

edit: why not just get an FS-5U and plug that into your DD-6 for tap tempo?

it doesn't have an external tap tempo switch. You have to hold the pedal down to access the "tap" mode. I currently run it with a true-bypass looper, that way I keep it constantly in tap mode, and use the bypass looper to switch the effect on and off. This creates problems of its own.

I want one with an external tap, so a DD-5 or DD-7 (which isn't a really fair trade...)

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

bisticles posted:

The buyer came through on the Blue Box, so I can't trade that with you.

On a side note, I just traded my DD5 and some cash for a DD20. I really like being able to keep presets stored, and the modes are really nice sounding.

I tried out the DD-20, and didnt really care for it. I figured if Im paying that much for a pedal with features I wouldn't use, why bother... (since I didnt think Id use the large number of features). I got a RE-20 instead, and I love the delay I get out of this thing, and I can get some dual-delay sounds that are great.

I found someone to take my DD-6 off my hands for me, now if I could find a DD-5 for somewhere between 80-90..........

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Carbohydrates posted:

edit: And I might as well ask now, is there such thing as like a dynamic distortion/OD pedal? I'd like something that reacts more to how I play, like if I'm playing softly it'd sound clean/very light OD but if I attack harder it distorts more. Does this exist? Is it even possible?

^^^^^
Fulltone!

The most obvious contender IMHO, is the Fulltone OCD. It is tremendously dynamic for a non-tube overdive, by virtue of the circuit itself. This website has an interesting description and review of the different versions: http://www.pedalarea.com/ocd.htm

I am GASing for one of these eventually...

Or you could just use your tube amp to get you that sound. Fender amps are great for this (deville and deluxe). How about any of the numerous tube-based overdrive pedals:
EHX English Muff'n
Zendrive 2
Some stuff from Tubeworks

e: beaten

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Previously posted BOSS CE-20...just want to get rid of this thing. retails for something like 160, and im looking for an analogman chorus, some guitar cable and right angle plugs for making patches (GL, or lavacable?), an OCD, or something else...try me. Will do cash+trade as well

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

gypsyshred posted:

Does anyone have a Boss CE-20? Or some other higher end chorus? I'll trade for the old style Digitech Bass Whammy.

Ive got a CE-20 that im not using right now. What else do you have in mind for trades/cash?

No platinum account, so if your still interested email me: npsiwak (at) gmail

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Daughter posted:

Shoot me some offers. Looking to get rid of this stuff.

Vox wah still up for grabs? would ya give it up for 40? gmail: npsiwak

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

hamaien posted:

Oh, thought of something I actually need. I'm looking for a pedal with two FX loops. I remember someone having one a while back but I forget what it's called.

Basically I need to have one loop for modulation/delay (my clean tone effects) and one for gain/distortion effects.

edit: Just like this.

This is really easy to make yourself. Buy two 3PDT switches, 6 neutrik jacks and a small enclosure and you can make one with LEDs that light up. I made my own that actually is two parallel loops that get re-summed at the output, which took me a while, but just an effects loop is easy.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Bathos posted:

Been wanting one of these for quite a while.

I want to part with my Ibanez DE-7 delay. It's in great condition and includes the box and manual. I've had it for a couple years, but it's seen nothing but tabletop use, so it's looking good.

What say you?

shoot... I was looking for one of these, and just bought one on friday. and I have a metal zone Im not using that Id love to get rid of...if I really like the DE-7 I may be up for the trade

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
I have a few things that have sat around collecting dust:

-Mach II Dual Boost: In decent cosmetic condition, works fine
-BYOC lazy sprocket: Unpainted. Has some modifications to increase the swell range
-LPB-1: Good boost pedal, but I got a MXR microamp
-Boss Metalzone: Old pedal, my first ever too. Used but loved.

Im looking for a nice chorus, or a low gain overdrive pedal (sparkle drive anyone?). An analog delay would also be nice. Or some GL right angle plugs

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Got some stuff, (pics will get updated when I get home)

Boss Metal Zone (MZ-2)
ProTone Mach II dual boost
BYOC lazy sprocket with extended range capacitors

Make me an offer, cash or trade is cool. Post in here if you're interested, I don't have plat.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

arthur138 posted:

Looking for a Roland SP-404 in pretty good shape.

I have an MXR Carbon Copy that hasn't seen much use that I'd be willing to trade towards one (plus cash of course).

Id be interested in the carbon copy, Have anything else you are looking for besides the roland?

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

arthur138 posted:

Also looking for a Line 6 DL4, or maybe cash to put towards one? Similarly, anyone trying to unload a DL4?

I've got a boss DD-3, or a Ibanez DE-7 Id be willing to trade out for it, but no DL4 right now. From the sound of it you want a digital delay anyways...

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

meanolmrcloud posted:

Guess i'll repost this:

There's a deal on my ceiling! Markbass little mark II

Love the little fella, and looking at GC's website it looks like they aren't being made anymore. Bummer. Still buy it here though, loved but never pushed in my dark little basement. Even has the sticker on top still. http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Markbass-Little-Mark-II-500W-Bass-Head?sku=481746

love this little guy but I really can't see a reason to keep it. I'd do 420 shipped.

I might be interested in this...need to ask my fiance'

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Fishing for interest in a Zvex Seek Wah (http://zvex.com/seekwah.html) A very cool effect, but I really dont have much use for it. I noticed alot of you guys here on the forums are into electronic/noise type stuff and would have more use for it than me.

Besides that I want to buy a bigsby B3 tremolo tailpiece and some humbuckers to gibsonize my ibanez artcore, hence cash.

The cosmetic nature of this guys is pretty beat up, all from plenty of tough love. The pedal works beautifully otherwise.

Any offers from interested parties? Email: npsiwak at gmail

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
Tight on some cash, and am trying to recoup. If you are interested, email me please. Gmail is - npsiwak

ZVEX Seek Wah
Used condition, hand painted version with the ladybug, some paint chips on top. No velcro or sticky on the back. The pedal works great, but I just never found a great use for it...

Asking $200 OBO

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

Anyone got a used Crybaby or VOX wah they can part with?

Ive got a fasel modded (i think) VOX wah. Sounds great, but is a little beat up looking on the bottom (second owner).

How much are you looking to spend? gmail: npsiwak

7 Bowls of Wrath fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 26, 2012

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

eMailed ya!

Replied via email

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
I've got a ZVex SEEK-Wah I, with the ladybug pattern painted on it (says 2002). Its a little banged up cosmetically, but works like a charm. I don't have photos to upload at the moment, but would someone be interested in a trade or outright buy? I'm thinking somewhere in the $200 range to buy, or trade for a strobe tuner, pulp 'n' peel, or some sort of fancy delay. Plat can PM me, else reply to the post.

I will update the post in a day or so, I just wanted to gauge interest.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
I think I've posted this exact thing in there a few times, but here it goes again.

ZVEX Seek Wah I for sale, 175 + shipping to wherever. This is a pretty cool pedal if you're into strange sounds, give a listen to some of the demos of it here: http://www.zvex.com/seekwah.html

As far as trades go, Right now I am looking for some sort of multi-preset delay that isn't a Line-6 (considered a flashback x4, but my local shop wouldn't do the trade for me), a turbo tuner (strobe), or a pedaltrain pedalboard.

PM me or gmail at npsiwak

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

also because kilometer is a horrible influence, I am probably going to get rid of my dispatch master for 150 shipped to continental US.

Is the dispatch master still around? I MAY be interested if i can convince my wife to let me buy this...Ive been jonesing for something atmospheric. Can you speak to how well it works for that sort of thing as compared to just a good analog delay (carbon copy, CMAT Deeeelay)? ambient washes, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

already got rid of it :( but it is an absolutely amazing pedal. perfect for what you are talking about. I grabbed the afterneath which is more sound tracky. dispatch is definitely more versatile and pretty imho muchhhhh better than the cc if ambience is your bag (it's mine)

Balls. Probably better that you got rid of it so I can save my :10bux:... Thanks for the info about it though, this is certainly on my list now.