Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Wait what. I mean literally shooting their instruments, not some colloquial term meaning "selling cheap". He's got 3 .22 holes in it. Another guy on this forum has bullet holes in his. He then set the guitar on fire and stuck a lot of string bending gear on it.

It's the same guitar. :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Had this in the last trade thread, but I'll throw it up again for any Dublin people before it goes on Adverts.

Got a Zoom Fire36 modeling amp, 36w 1x10. 22 amp models, 19 effects.
Pic, manual with list of effects, amp models.

I want cash, pedals, recording gear or whatever else you might have.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Daughter posted:

Hyper Fuzz--75 obo

Ahh, always wanted one of these. Would you be willing to ship to Europe if I bought it? I think it would still be cheaper than buying one here.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Don't know, what do you want for it?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Oh cool, you have a Tube King going as well. You're selling these and keeping the Tri-Metal?

I'm a bit strapped atm, might throw an offer in in a week or so. I should probably shift some stuff too.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Not much that I could trade you unfortunately.

I still have my first amp that I haven't touched in a while, think I posted it in here earlier. I have a Little Big Muff and a Whammy IV that I don't use very often but I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to let them go. Got some cheap Epiphone and Washburn pickups too, not sure how hard it'll be to get rid of those.

Really I should pick up some recording gear but I just got sidetracked by cheap pedals and pickups when I was in the States.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Again, it would be a week or two before I could pay for it so feel free to unload it locally before then if you can.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Already?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

Finally (for now) I will take offers on a Zoom Tri-Metal in very good condition, with the original box and warranty card (which of course is of no use to anybody, but hey, it's there). If you don't know about the Zoom Tri-Metal, check it out on Harmony Central user reviews. It's heavy as hell, all analog, quiet as a mouse... It's everything a Boss Metalzone should be, if the engineers at Boss were into heavier music. Note: Does not sound like a Boss Metalzone. If you've ever had the chance to play this pedal, then you know that brutal high gain can come from a little metal box.

It's a long shot, but these are rare, so would you be able to look up shipping to Ireland? The euro is still doing well, I'm curious as to how frightening s&h would be.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Handen posted:

"What the hell? Return to SENDER?! But I wrote IRELAND right there on the box!"
............./

It's an old joke, but my name and IRELAND would probably work. There's a Dara O'Briain sketch about that that I can't find on youtube right now.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

I bought one on adverts for €60 just over a year ago :v:

Shipping shouldn't be too much considering I've had an entire guitar shipped for ~ €50

I know you did, beat me to it ya prick.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
ha ha "Marsnall"

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
I used to see Bogey amps all the time

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

I'd be happy to move them out, both because I am uncomfortable playing signs of my own irresponsibility and failure to find out where my money was going

yikes, if this was a concern with every purchase I'm not sure how I'd get anything done. Voting with your wallet rarely has an effect, you should drop Dano an email or phone call if you're disappointed in how they do business.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Thanks Agreed. It's a great pedal. It just doesn't suit my setup. I'll take a trade for anything interesting. A transparent overdrive pedal would be nice, but I'm open to any offers.

Marshall Bluesbreaker? I'll check what else I'm not using.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

It seems that there's two versions. The newer one looks more compact, like a Boss pedal and has two modes. Any comments on the Version 1 vs the 2? Also, TWB which version do you have?

It's the BB2 with the clean boost mode. I think I posted a picture of it when I first got it, I'll take a look.

edit:

Few scratches on the Bluesbreaker. I could throw in some cash as well if you're interested.

the wizards beard fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jun 10, 2009

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Sure, why not. Is €25 fair?

Sounds good, I'm just heading out so can you leave me a pm?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Thanks to the wizards beard or a nice simple transaction :) .I'm digging this little pedal. Already found what I was looking for from it.

Good to hear, the Tubeking handles lower tunings nicely which was a cool surprise.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
That's actually how I have things, + semi-hollow Les Paul in C standard. Does the stoner/doom-ish sound quite well.

e: Just noticed that it cleans up pretty well with the guitar's volume controls. It's nice to be able to do that with headphones on.

the wizards beard fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jun 14, 2009

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Draesk posted:

Sorry dad. :(

While we're at it, dropping fag-bashing into your ad copy is a great way to alienate potential buyers!

Agreed, send some of that stuff overseas this time. Fag.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

TWB, if you're out there, so long as you're willing to pay shipping I'll make an exception to my usual U.S. only to ship you this pedal if you want to buy it.

Let me know how much shipping would run. The new band is starting to book gigs and a reliable pedal would be perfect for the times when we're sharing amps.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

I'll ask about shipping to Ireland - I know I was supposed to do that last time, but this time, I'm serious about getting it in your hands if you want it, so I'll inquire tomorrow.

Thanks dude, appreciate it.

e: Need to make room, anyone want a slightly beat-up Dano Fabtone?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

TWB, shipping to Ireland is going to run at least $20, maybe $30. I'll see if I can get it lower with a flat rate box, but that's what it's looking like now.

That sounds reasonable, send me a PM when you know for certain.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Depressing Drawers posted:

Throwing out some feelers for my 80's / 90's weirdo guitar:

• No name brand!
  • Single Seymour Duncan Invader Pickup
  • Flame Inlay
  • Massively thin, flat neck (around 18mm thickness)

In UK. Would sell ultra ultra cheap for cash & collection OR consider trade for an equally ridiculous 80s guitar with a trem.

Hmmm how cheap is ultra ultra cheap and are you totally against shipping it?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Depressing Drawers posted:

Happy to be contacted via aim or pm's, details in profile.

Pm'd you.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
that's a really good deal

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
I think I said it before but that's a great deal on the Crate head

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Alternative pants posted:

Flogging Molly...

Got to be the worst way to hear of Róisín Dubh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

Because of some good experiences with the last few sales, I will ship internationally (though U.S. is still preferred). International sales will be done with an unfortunate necessity: a hands-off policy once I've shipped the item. That is, I'll do my level best to package them to survive a direct hit from spiteful postal employees, insure them for the full value, but once they cross the border there's not much I can do but hope they make it to you in one piece. Shipping for most pedals will be just the cost to ship them; USPS is my preferred carrier.

On the international shipping - Jeff packs his stuff really well, was very easy to communicate with and was generally A+++ BEST SELLER WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!