Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
I've got a mess of stuff, washburn bass, synths, outboard fx.
Highlights- Ensoniq Fizmo, QS8.1, K-station, GEM Mini. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Startyde posted:

Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
Highlights- Ensoniq Fizmo, QS8.1, K-station, GEM Mini. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better.

Still looking for a Pianet. Fizmo is gone.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

muckswirler posted:

Up for grabs! An ASR 10, a Monotribe, and an original Space Echo. Hit me up.

Interested in the Monotribe, and maybe the space echo. By original you mean the 201? Looking for anything in particular? Email is my name at gmail.com.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

muckswirler posted:

Up for grabs! An ASR 10, a Monotribe, and an original Space Echo (RE-150). Hit me up.

Not as interested as if it were a 201 but still interested in that and the monotribe. startyde at gmail.com

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Startyde posted:

Highlights- CP25, QS8.1, K-station, GEM Mini. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better. username@gmail

The search continues. Now also have a dead monomachine. Probably just needs a reflash but I'm afraid to mail it to the US tech to find out. :cry:

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Pizza Dude posted:

Bit of a long shot, but does anybody have an Ensoniq ESQ-1, Ensoniq SQ-80, or Casio CZ-1 they'd like to sell?
I've got an ESQ with sequencer expander. Whereabouts are you?

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Pizza Dude posted:

Philadelphia. What are your feelings on shipping on the rare chance that you don't also live here?
Yeah, she's really not worth shipping, cost wise. Watch your local CL, they're not that uncommon. Great boards, I've just got one too many. :v:
If you're ever in MA you're welcome to stop by. (bring yeungling)

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

(still) Looking for a Hohner Pianet T, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's playable.
I've got a mess of stuff, synths, outboard fx, buxx. Let me know what you're looking for. If you're in New England, even better. username@gmail

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

You mind a USPS MO on the CH1? (why would you ever WANT it off?) I can't into e-money.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Krustic posted:

A money order? I can deposit that a bank correct? PM me with details and we can make it happen.

Cheers, PM sent.

E: bucks sent out Tuesday morning, didn't even realize Monday was MLK day drove all the to the PO. Wasn't it just Thanksgiving?

Startyde fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jan 23, 2013

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Decided to hold off building my first modular. I got a Doepfer A-110 for sale!
PM me or something!

Buying dis.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Wish my tax return was big enough for that Tempest and/or Midibox :smithcloud:

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

I'll take the balanced and unbalanced 1/4 patches.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Startyde posted:

I'll take the balanced and unbalanced 1/4 patches.

These came in, many thanks good sir. I've been running on jank molded bullshit from my days in music retail for way too long.

pennywisdom posted:

Might be a long shot, but is anyone thinking about getting rid of their TE OP-1?

Massdrop has them new pretty regularly for about what minty ones go for used, I'd hold out unless you see a wicked deal.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

Might be interested in the Apollo

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

I love my old Echo, was waiting for a new one from them but they got out of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

PSA: If you're a nerd like me, know there's less stylized panels available for the 0-Coast. It is a fine machine in either trim. That I don't need. :retrogames: