Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragon Eye Morrison
May 6, 2007

Boston's "More Than A Feeling" is the world's greatest song
I have a Rio Grande 2-conductor Texas & BBQ matched humbucker set with toasted nickel covers (as pictured. Link to the set is here). They have been installed previously, but will come in the original box with all the proper mounting screws and springs. I have trimmed the leads slightly but I always trim my pickup leads so that there is substantial excess; this was installed in a Les Paul, and there is about three inches more than needed for a wiring setup like that. These are pretty high-grade pickups. Check out the website. These particular pickups are loving amazing for blues and rock (this is the pickup set used by Superjoint Ritual, Bighead Todd, Dave Grohl, and a bunch of others). Pretty much the best pickups you can find as far as power without going into "distortion pickup" territory.

Looking for an 81/85 EMG set or cash ($150 + shipping) or something I don't know I want (I'll consider offers). If they don't sell within a week or so here, I'll probably put 'em on eBay.

Dragon Eye Morrison fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 19, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragon Eye Morrison
May 6, 2007

Boston's "More Than A Feeling" is the world's greatest song
Selling my Parker P-42 in Metallic Black. It's stock, purchased new in 2005, save for the fact that I replaced the stock lovely tone capacitor with an orange drop and I installed a voltage stop in the bridge ground (can save some pain in the event that the polarity between your mic and amp is off). Never been gigged, but it's been a workhorse. Slight whisper-thin scratches on the back (with this finish, barely noticeable outside the right light), same thing to a much lower extent on the top, and a bit of a tarnish mark on the stop tailpiece. Fret life is probably about 60-70%. I'll sell it for $300 with its original awesomely-padded gig bag shipped to a goon in continental North America (elsewhere, we'd have to negotiate due to the shipping); if you're interested give me a PM. My guitar stable has reached 15 and that's way too many for my living condition, so I have to liquidate, which unfortunately means cash only, no trades.

Also, to potentially interested parties, it's worth noting that the guitar will require minor modification if you wish to install aftermarket pickups.

Dragon Eye Morrison fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jan 27, 2009