Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha
Danelectro DC-3 in turquoise sparkle. Made in Korea, not China if that means anything to you.

Would rather sell but I'm interested in what I may be offered here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

does anyone want to buy/trade an epiphone dot studio from me? I decided I was a fool to ever give up my Telecaster, so I would want one of those in exchange for my guitar + cash, or you could just buy for me or whatever, guitar is almost not worth selling but I'd never play it so...

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

gypsyshred posted:

I'd love one. How much $$$ do you want for it?

tomisdead at gmail.com

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

Anyone have a cheapish used Telecaster with a rosewood board to sell me? Mexican or whatever, looking to pay like $600 (740 CAD) shipped to Canada? Thanks. Sold my last guitar to gypsyshred a while ago and decided I had the patience to wait for a nice one on Craigs, but it's taken longer than I expected. Patience running thin...

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

anyone want to sell me a telecaster with brass saddles and a rosewood board? Nothing ultra fancy just like a MIM or cheap American or Jap or something. Sold my89 Squier the other day because I bought it out of desparation (though it was a rad guitar), now to buy the tele I really want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

Early Cuyler posted:

Dude, build your own. I was looking the other day on eBay: There are fully finished Tele bodies to be had for DIRT cheap. I built my last Strat, and I don't think I'll ever go back to buying Fender guitars: I built a JM Strat replica (same parts, etc., just did the labor myself) and saved 500-1000 dollars (500 when I built it, but they hiked the price) that I would have spent buying the same guitar from the company. Plus, I learned a bunch about building guitars!

I'm only looking for like a $700 CAD guitar at the most, the shipping would be like 80 bucks and fully loaded bodies are like $350 USD. I'll just keep an eye on craigslist I think. Thanks though.