Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I have a Korg EMX-1 I would love to trade for any other synth out there, hopefully one with a keyboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

West Ham Sandwich posted:

I have a relatively old Yamaha keyboard, think it was about 100 bucks for it. I can give you some pictures if you're interested. Otherwise, what would be the price range for those?

What kind of old yamaha, i'd be willing to pay cash for it depending on what it is.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

VISMAL posted:

Any one looking to trade anything for a rarely used microKorg? I am intested in almost anything but would like to trade for an Alesis Micron. Any offers ?

I am also attempting to trade a microKorg for a micron or anything else of similar value, so there's two available then!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I've got a Korg ER-1 Drum machine i'd love to trade for something, maybe a loop pedal or some sort of sampler.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

is it the mk 1 or mk 2? would you be interested in a boss sp-202?

it's the MK1, I am definitely interested in a sampler, what sort of memory does the sp 202 have?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I r Pat posted:

Yes, still available. Open to trades if its something interesting. Looking potentially for DJ gear

Would you be into a KORG ER-1 Drum synth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I r Pat posted:

Hmm. I briefly read about it; but in a nutshell, is this basically a really fancy drum machine with a lot of bells a whistles?

It's a drum machine but it's very highly modifiable. I'm not a huge synth geek so I can't really explain how it works but I've made everything on it from Bass drums to drawn out drone notes and stuff it's pretty versatile.