Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

iostream.h posted:

Anyone interested in an EHX Ring Modulator?

I am!!

I have a Deluxe Memory Man if you're interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

iostream.h posted:

Color me interested!

It's down at the practice space right now, I'll try to get some pictures this week. I think our viola player actually might want to buy it but I'll let you know!

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

iostream.h posted:

No worries, if you don't mind I'll leave it up here in case anyone else is interested.

Sure thing

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Scarf posted:

Have you checked out EHX's new ring modulator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxl90ykPIPU

Oh god dammit, looks like I'm going to have yet another ring modulator after my next paycheck

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

I have an Alpha Juno 1 that’s been sitting around, I figure it’s time to let someone else put it to better use. $325 shipped, also open to trade for Eurorack modules.

https://reverb.com/item/30777260-roland-alpha-juno-1?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=30777260

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm strongly considering selling my MPC2000XL. Yeah I know, laugh it up - another piece of boutique gear I bought and never used - but I think I'm finally coming around to the fact that I'm much too involved with DAW integration and more modern gear to learn the retro way of chopping beats.

Anyone interested? I can offer a goon discount. It's a blue-faceplate 2000XL fully expanded with the FX card and extra outputs card, as well as a CompactFlash drive where the floppy drive used to be. AC cable and three 1GB CF cards included; maybe I'll even throw in a USB CF reader. It's in excellent condition, and it was once owned by one of Toronto's bass music icons (not me).

How much?

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

ricecult posted:

I'm selling my Moog Mother 32, looking for $500, might be interested in a trade/partial trade for modules. If I don't hear from a goon in a few days I'll probably just reverb it.

What kind of modules are you looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

petit choux posted:

It may be a long shot but if I can interest anybody in a really nice antique cassette deck:

Appears to be working. As I've said before ITT, I'm looking for an Electro-Sonix Platform compressor, to name one thing.

Would you take cash?