Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007
Alright ive finally decided to rework my pedalboard. For trade ive got two Danelectro pedals - a Wasabi Overdrive and a Fish and Chips EQ (if you really want I can get pictures, but they are both in PERFECT condition). I am interested in a distortion pedal of any kind, but id love it to have a tone stack of some kind. Big Muff, Rat, or any other distortion. I am just trying to consolidate a bit and just have one pedal that can get me all of my heavy sounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007
Ive decided to sell/trade my Epiphone LP Studio, its set up with flatwound 13's, perfect for slide guitar or some really good chunky rhythm. The pickups are stock and are passable, but they could use an upgrade. There are a few nicks, but nothing noticeable from more than 3 feet away. Color is Vintage Sunburst. New they retail for $329.

I am looking for cash, a recording interface, preferably firewire, and a good distortion pedal. I might also be interested in a usb midi controller.

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007
Hey, does anybody have a classical guitar for trade? I was actually looking just for a new/used one, but a trade would be way better. Ive got tons of pedals and an Epiphone LP Studio for trade, tons of other stuff, and can throw in cash.

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007

mit_senf posted:

If you happen to be interested in a 3/4 scale classical, I have one I don't use. I got it new last summer from guitar center for a class, they didn't tell me it was 3/4 scale and I was too dumb to realize myself :\ It's a good guitar, but I don't really play it cause the smaller scale is a little annoying for me since I'm a bigger guy, and I prefer playing electric anyways.

It was a little under 400 new, and I'd be willing to trade/sell for a good amount less. If you're not interested, offer is open to anyone else.

I also still have my Germanium OD, Proco Rat2, and Pod XT for trade/sale.

Sorry, my teacher wont let me get away with a 3/4 size.