Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Pale Sickly Trevor posted:

Selling a Korg Volca Beats. It's in mint condition, used maybe twice? -- $100 shipped.

If no one else has dibs, done!

PM me to work out details?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Panda Time posted:

Recently serviced moog,
posting it here before I throw it up on the ebays

I hesitate to even ask, but what are you lookin' for for it?

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo
Hey HollisBrown, I shot you a PM yesterday regarding a piece of gear. Just a heads up.

Thanks!

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

iostream.h posted:

Upgraded my Kaoss rig so I'm unloading my KP3.

In pretty great cosmetic shape, works perfectly. Includes USB cable and power supply.

$165 shipped OBO

SOLDGolden Age Pre-73 mic preamp. Neve 1073 clone. Mk I version, sound-wise is undistinguishable from my Mk II, just connectivity differences really.

Includes rackmount kit, power supply and (pretty ragged) original box.
In nigh-perfect condition.

$300 OBO

Someone make an offer on that KP3 and that Boss VF-1.
They need to go.

Also have a Presonus FirePod for sale.
Nearly like-new, works perfectly.
Make an offer.
Interested in the KP3 if still available. Is it? Shipping will be to 98102.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Bolange posted:

I've found myself with a few pieces of gear that overlap too much with the rest of my stuff so I'm hoping they can find a better home:

Mutable Instruments Shruthi (SMR4 filter, metal case). Looks and sounds great but since I finally finished putting my ambika together I really don't need it anymore. You'll need a ~9v center positive wall wart (http://mutable-instruments.net/wiki/Power_supply). $275 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. See http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1 for overview, sound demos, etc

Elektron MachineDrum UW Mk2 (http://eu.elektron.se/drum-machines/machinedrum-uw/). Great drum machine but I picked up an Analog Rhytm recently so it's not getting the love it deserves anymore. Includes powersupply, midi turbo dongle and printed manual. $900 shipped lower 48.

I'll get some photographs taken and posted when I get home from work.
Hey Bolange. So what of the above is still available? Mainly interested in the MachineDrum UW Mk2 I think, but maybe also in the Shruthi.

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Selling an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 6 in / 6 out USB interface. I am the original owner. In good condition, looking for $150 shipped.

Hey 7.62WorldOrder, is that M-Audio interface still available? If so I'm interested and would buy at your price ($150 shipped). Let me know.

Barnyard Protein posted:

Offering up my Elektron Monomachine SFX-60+ MKII for sale (asking $990) or trade. If it sells, I'll spend the money on an instrument or two anyways, mainly interested in guitars or synths.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747186

Goddammit people, stop posting things I want. OK. Barnyard Protein, is that Monomachine still available? Let me know.

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

Someone please buy that Machinedrum before I do and end up having two Machinedrums. Will be interested to hear how you like the RYTM vs the MD.
Hey Dotcom Jillionaire. Wait... are you... not selling your Machinedrum? Because I thought you were(?)

Oh, also: everyone, please don't PM me just to reply, just reply here in the thread if you would. I need to clean out my PM inbox, it's still near to bursting. Thanks!

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Bolange posted:

Yeah both are still available as I've been busy enough to not spend time figuring out how to sell on Reverb. I also realized I never posted pics so here are some:

I'd be glad to provide any other angles or close-ups you want to see.
PM'd!

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Yeah still have it. Send me your email address in a PM and I'll follow up with you.
PM'd!

Thanks goons!

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

dj bobby bieber posted:

Me again - this time with an Elektron Analog Four Mk2 on Reverb. Awesome condition, just switched out for something with more 1:1 controls.

https://reverb.com/item/15285562-elektron-analog-four-mk2

I'm also flirting with listing my Digitakt and TB-03 but not decided yet - if anyone is on the fence about either of those, that might change my mind.
Seems like I'm late to the Analog Four Mk2 on Reverb, but I'm potentially interested in the Digitakt depending on what you want for it (I already have a TB-03).

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

dj bobby bieber posted:

I actually have both, just didn’t want to deal with low ballers on Reverb. Are you looking for the A4 too?
Ooh yeah, I'd consider the A4 as well. Would you be willing to sell them separately as well though? I guess I'm asking for what's your price as an A4 + Digitakt bundle, and both separately?

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Oldstench posted:

Anyone looking for a Push 2? $615 shipped in the US.
Hey Oldstench. Did this sell or is it still available? I'm on the fence about a Push 2, but considering it...

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo
Idly thinking about maybe selling some stuff (:ohdear:), so just throwing up an interest check on:
  • MiniBrute 2
  • Organelle
I have an Ensoniq VFX I'm also going to get rid of, but it's heavy and big-ish, so shipping would be a bit of a pain (hence I was thinking of just selling it off locally), but if anyone's really turned on by that, do let me know...

minidracula fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 12, 2021

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Kilometers Davis posted:

Anyone interested in my Meris Mercury 7?
Is this still available? If you haven't already sold this, I might be game. Just to confirm, this is the pedal version, or the 500 series lunchbox version?

minidracula fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jan 15, 2022

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

JamesKPolk posted:

$350 - Alesis Bitrman 
stereo bit crusher (power supply included w/ this one)
Might be interested in taking that Bitrman w/PSU off your hands if you still have it. Shipping would be to 98102...

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

curried lamb of God posted:

I'm selling off a bunch of pedals and a Push 2! The pedals are all terrific, but I play through an HX Stomp 99% of the time and just use its built-in reverbs and delays. The prices include CONUS shipping; not looking to ship overseas. Reasonable offers welcome, and don't hesitate to ask if you want more photos.

Photos for each item are here: https://imgur.com/a/aLFqrDv

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500
  • EQD Avalanche Run V2, includes original box: $230
  • Meris Polymoon, includes original box: $230
  • Meris Mercury7, includes original box: $250
  • Push 2, includes original box and power supply: $550

Also putting up an interest check for a Marshall DSL40CR, but for local pick-up only in the DC area.
Interested in your H9 Max.

Coolnezzz posted:

I upgraded to a Digitakt so I am selling my Volca Sample 2, barely used, on the latest firmware with the factory samples and patterns reloaded. Also includes original box/packaging/printed materials. Asking $120 shipped in CONTUS or $130 if you'd like a power supply with it.

I think I've had my fun with the Volca Nubass as well, I should have just gotten the regular Bass instead. Factory defaulted, comes with original box/etc. Asking $140 shipped in CONTUS or $150 if you'd like a power supply with it.

Also looking to offload my Teenage Engineering PO-133 (Street Fighter edition) which has been factory reset with original samples. Comes with original packaging and was only used for a couple of hours. Asking $55 shipped in the CONTUS. - sold!

All are in excellent condition, PM if interested!
Interested in your Volca Sample 2, minus PSU.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

curried lamb of God posted:

PMs are open, or you can get me at armando.rojas@gmail.com

Coolnezzz posted:

Sure thing, hit me up at my username at gmail and I can ship it out tomorrow.

Edit: VVV same here, PMs are open.
PM'd you both just now, sorry for the delay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

petit choux posted:

BTW, here is a pic of one of the tongue drums. $50 shipped, and the lowest price I've found for them new is 3x that.

Color me interested... at least a little. How big are these (both of 'em), like in terms of diameter of the case and thickness (or thiccnezz)? I'm currently trying to judge by toe & partial foot plus background keyboard.