Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sandwich Maker
Feb 19, 2008

You want a sandwich? Have a sandwich. Have a danish.

PoorPeteBest posted:

I'm still looking to trade this. I also have a Bean Blossom banjo in excellent condition:

More

I am looking for a Boss RC-20XL and an octave pedal that gets a good bass sound out of guitar. I would also consider a guitar with P-90's like a double cutaway Les Paul or a Reverend Daredevil.

Would you be interested in some combo of this

and/or cash for both that banjo and the Artcore? I'm in Omaha, too, if you wanna work something out this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandwich Maker
Feb 19, 2008

You want a sandwich? Have a sandwich. Have a danish.

Zarlog posted:

What price would you put on this? Just to give me an idea of what to offer for trade.

To be honest, I just really wanted a cheap banjo and an Artcore, so I was greedily hoping for an opportunity to get both. I think he picked up a gorgeous Reverend instead, so I'm just gonna hang onto the Hagstrom. Sorry, man.