Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I'd love to trade my 06 Standard Tele (arctic white) and some money for a Jazzmaster or Mustang.

I also have a Boss DS-1 and a Digitech Synth Wah that I would part with for a Blue Box and a Boss DD-6 that I would trade with some money for any delay with a separate tap tempo button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

bisticles posted:

I've got an MXR Blue Box that I just "sold" on eBay, but the dude hasn't paid me yet, and it's been a few days. If the whole shebang falls through, maybe I could trade it to you.

edit: why not just get an FS-5U and plug that into your DD-6 for tap tempo?

Let me know if the blue box falls through, I'd most certainly be interested.

As for the DD-6, it doesn't support external tap tempo. Or if it does I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect an external switch. I've just been using my bassists EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai which I like a lot more anyways.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

bisticles posted:

The buyer came through on the Blue Box, so I can't trade that with you.

On a side note, I just traded my DD5 and some cash for a DD20. I really like being able to keep presets stored, and the modes are really nice sounding.

I've never really checked out the DD-20. I've always figured that if I'm going to spend that much money on a non-boutique delay then I would just get the Line 6 DL-4.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I've got the following that I'd like to get rid of.

Line 6 Pocket Pod
Digitech Synth Wah
Crybaby 535q wah
Fender PT 100 pedal tuner
a few dimarzio patch cables

I'd prefer cash but I'll accept interesting offers too.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

Halloweenhead posted:

Squier Vista series Jagmaster.

It's in sunburst. Pretty good condition, a couple minor dings and scratches but nothing noticeable from a distance. All stock.

Looking for $300 or trade for a cool guitar and/or pedals. I especially want the Sansamp character series Vox model.

Would you consider a standard tele in arctic white? I can take pics if you're interested.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I've got a 2006 Mexi Telecaster that I'd like to trade (pictures available on request). Looking for something with two humuckers that's not an lp or an sg. Ideally I'd like a jazzmaster, toronado, or some other short scale guitar like that. An Ibanez ARX might be cool too.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
2006 MIM Tele with an SKB case and a free Digitech RP80. I'm looking for $375 plus shipping or local pickup in Jacksonville, Fl.

Click here for the full 1600x840 image.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

JumboJetDreams fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 7, 2009

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

mainmanedgar posted:

Would you be interested in trading for a MIM P Bass and amp?

No thanks, I'm trying to get a jagmaster.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

JumboJetDreams posted:

2006 MIM Tele with an SKB case and a free Digitech RP80. I'm looking for $375 plus shipping or local pickup in Jacksonville, Fl.

Click here for the full 1600x840 image.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Price reduced to $375 and I'll throw in a free Digitech Rp 80.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I'm looking to get rid of my Hot Rod Deville 2x12

Mostly looking for cash but I also want a small interface, midi keyboard, and midi pads.

I'm located in south GA, but I'm willing to drive a bit if someone's interested.