Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BluePepper
Jun 7, 2008

bisticles posted:

I've got a couple of pedals that I wouldn't mind turning into something else.

Proco Vintage Reissue Rat - Big honkin black metal box with no LED. Classy

CS-3 Compressor Sustainer w/ Monte Allums mod - The stock CS-3 is hissy and lame. This mod makes it actually do something. Note that this is one of the older ACA pedals, so you'll either need to power it with a battery or hook it up to a daisy chain or power distribution unit.

MXR M-103 Blue Box Script Reissue - You've got your fuzz in my octaver! You've got your octaver in my fuzz!. With box.

Maxon CS-505 Stereo Chorus - Really nice chorus that sounds similar to the Boss CS-2 to me. With box.

MXR Distortion 3 (M-115) - Nice growly tube-like distortion. With box.

Looking for something like an interesting delay/mod pedal.

I see you let the Blue Box go on eBay - would you be interested in selling the MXR Dist III and/or ProCo Rat (I'm sorry, I don't really have anything to trade...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU